[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bretty good grill gets accused of aimboting >2 overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>bretty good grill gets accused of aimboting
>2 overwatch comp players stake pro status on it
>blizzard comes in and says shes not cheating
>pros stick to their word and quit
>grill reaps "muh sexism" glory

misogynistic gamers absolutely btfo
>>
>pro gaming
>implying Overwatch requires skill
>>
>>342441207
>Kotaku
>>
>>342441207
She is 17 and can kick my ass in videogames... shes 17 and can kick my ass
>>
ban kotaku posters
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 237x213
>Kotaku

Leave or kill yourself ideally both.
>>
>>342441207
>woman
>>
>>342441207
Yeah, I remember /v/ actually being in support of this and I finally realized the fear of SJWs and women has utterly ruined this place
>>
File: 7345.jpg (23 KB, 411x484) Image search: [Google]
7345.jpg
23 KB, 411x484
>>342442339

>implying /v/ was ever good
>>
>>342442478
Neither was Europe, but there are different types of shit and some smell better
>>
>>342442339

Support of what?

Quit making shit up.
>>
>>342442645

Well if your thing is sniffing shit then I'm not going to stop you.
>>
>>342442648
Don't be a retard

In support of her being accused a cheater based on her gender. You know this board exists even when you're not here, right?
>>
>>342442740
You're here, aren't you? You enjoy shit as much as I do. You just have shit taste in shit
>>
>>342441207
except she has legit suspcious clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDbPp5JFQX8

23 seconds, that speed and precision on teammates out of her line of site for possible shields if needed
>>
>>342442741

Well, do they actually know whether or not she cheated? The first reaction she's going to have is pulling the vagina card if she was because the media will back her even if she's guilty.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.