[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead by Daylight General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: DBD_Standard_Edition.jpg (794 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DBD_Standard_Edition.jpg
794 KB, 1920x1080
>Has anyone picked this up yet?!
I'm not going to lie, I was going to shit on this game but decided to try it and it's actually, IMHO, one of the most unique games this year.

Of course, it's quite linear, however it makes up for this with a gripping, edge of your seat gameplay experience. The voluntary co-op is kind of interesting; being you can either choose to help those around you or every man for himself. Both styles offer hilarious and genuine reactions of fear from the Victims as well as laughters of evil from the Killer.

All in all pretty decent. I believe it's on sale on Steam atm, too.
>Here's my vid for it
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4dwVRMO-1chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4dwVRMO-1c
>>
>>342440786
I think this game is pretty fun, but if the devs don't get on top of bugs and balancing quickly, the game will die in a month or 2.
>>
>>342440786
t. shill
>>
>>342442401
This. I really enjoy the game and want it to have a long life but the game is helly clunky and buggy.

I had a game where my friend died and his character model went into the sky but the game didn't recognize him as dead so the game could not end. I've seen dudes free themselves from the killer but end up stuck in the over the shoulder position and it was weird as fuck and crouching didn't fix it.
>>
It's alright, killer is unbalanced as fuck right now and in a pretty bad state, window hopping is annoying as fuck and there's no reason to play anyone but trapper.
>>
>>342443287
Also the ranked system is fucked.
It doesn't even matter if you win if you don't farm fucking points.
>>
>>342443287
Honestly I feel trapper is the least used Killer in all the games I've played. Wraith being the most used because of the heartbeat masking and the ability to walk while changing from cloaked to visible. It fucks with dudes.

He's substantially weaker if you communicate with your team through voice chat or are playing with friends but playing against randoms online, wraith fucks dudes up. Trapper comes in second. I see people call Hillbilly the most powerful but I feel he's the easiest of the bunch of dodge and beat.
>>
>>342440786
t. shill
>>
>>342443636
Indeed, mein nigerfagot
>>
>>342443287
Yea survivors have way too much on the killer by end level perks, and those infinite juke spots man...
>>
>>342443632
Yeah I dunno who says hillbilly is good, literally just do sharp turns and he cannot get you. Wraith is absolute dogshit against pretty much anyone with half a brain since it takes so godamn long to uncloak they can just run to a window hopping hotspot.

Trapper is the best because you can put traps on each window sill to stop the fucking window hopping
>>
>>342443632
Trapper is the best, but hardest to master. Best map control.
Wraith is second best, easiest to master.
Hillbilly is worst, easiest to dodge, no map control.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.