[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Korean teenager answers her pro Overwatch doubters with live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-21-korean-teenager-answers-her-pro-overwatch-accusers-with-live-demonstration-of-skills

A 17 year old girl in Korea was kicking ass in Overwatch (made it the eighth in the world) and two pro gamers accused her of hacking. So what did she do? Fucking proved them wrong. She demonstrated her skill on a live stream of a popular Korean streamer to show there was no cheating involved.

SHE WAS JUST THAT GOOD

It’s sad that she felt she had to wear a mask to hide her identity during the stream because she was afraid she would be targeted for online bullying. She even gets emotional at the end of the stream because this accusation had weighed so heavily on her.

The two “pro gamers” even threatened to quit playing if she was proved to be legit, but Blizzard stood behind her and let those two idiots walk away. I may not play Overwatch, but I know if there was a girl who did this in League, CS:GO, or any other online game she would be accused of the same thing.

No one even batted an eye when Rekkles (Fnatic Marksman in LOL) started in the Pro League of Legends scene at 17, but this girl was targeted as a hacker. For Blizzard to stand behind her is an amazing development in the online gaming community and I hope everyone supports her whether they play Overwatch or not.

Good Job Blizzard. And thank you Gegury for being such a strong person and proving those assholes wrong.

The so-called “Pros” indeed quit. And nothing of value was lost. Also love the comments saying “but but but it wasn’t sexism, this happens to dudes!” Nah, man, I’m 90% sure part of what spurred them was the fact that she’s a teenage girl who beat the crap out of them.

td,lr; D.Va literally appears irl, weaker gamers shrivel and flee from the sight.
>>
File: 4qgRQPcP[1].jpg (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
4qgRQPcP[1].jpg
7 KB, 256x256
>>342430487
>accuse a male of cheating
Haha it's a compliment!
>accuse a female of cheating
Sexual discrimination!!
>>
It's a shame she's ugly and can never be d.va
>>
File: owuw2.jpg (652 KB, 2224x2644) Image search: [Google]
owuw2.jpg
652 KB, 2224x2644
It would be an interesting story if she was actually cute, or at the very least fuckable.
>>
File: 2.jpg (33 KB, 633x392) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
33 KB, 633x392
>>342430487
>this is a girl
What the fuck man.
>>
>>342431663
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>342431663
You tend to be ugly when you are good at video games. Male or female.
>>
>>342431528
>not Oversnatch
C'mon, man.
>>
>>342431891
I suppose but being indistinguishable from a guy is a bit much.
>>
>>342430487
>Guys rarely get accused of cheating
You've never seen the CSGO community.
They throw out cheating allegations like it's a festival.
>>
>skill
>overwatch
unless she got over 90% head shot rate with widowmaker or something I don't see how any form of skill could count as hacking in this game since almost every single mechanic is dumbed down to shit
>>
>>342432132
Literally every online game.

If you play well enough, you get accused.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.