[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I mean is there going to be anything new other than GRAFIX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SkyrimSpecialHERO.jpg (213 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
SkyrimSpecialHERO.jpg
213 KB, 940x529
So I mean is there going to be anything new other than GRAFIX that mods already do better? Better AI, fixed bugs, etc? Anything?
>>
File: 1385112520792.jpg (139 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
1385112520792.jpg
139 KB, 1024x600
>>342244778
64-bit, DX11, better GRAFIX out of the box.

The rest is up to modders. :^)
>>
This looks exactly like vanilla, but browner
>>
>>342244908
Mods have already done everything though. Literally what is the point of this product existing?
>>
>>342244778
I hope they implement the physics they had in Fallout 4 and that they improve the animations slightly. I highly doubt they will though, considering it's Bethesda after all.
>>
>>342245275
Forgot to mention, by physics I mean the clothing and stuff that makes robes look nice. Would make capes and stuff look cool and would probably make it easier for lewd mod creators to do boob physics shit.
>>
>>342245243
Performance. Graphics mods have to fight with some limitations that make them run like shit.
>>
More bugs
>>
>>342245275
some new cinekills probably see the trailer

animations for melee are already better than FO4
>>
>>342244912
YES. I watched the trailer a couple times and the only really noticeable difference was that ugly sepia tone filter.
>>
>>342245243
DX11 and 64bit will allow even better mods to be made stop complaining
>>
>>342244778
Paid mods prolly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.