[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is actually really good? Are people just salty that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png (799 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png
799 KB, 1000x737
This game is actually really good? Are people just salty that it isn't a 1:1 clone of classic Mega Man? It's actually better in a lot of ways.
>>
Please elaborate
>>
Right now I'm salty because of the disaster that was comcept sending out keys. Wrong platforms, missing games keys/dlc keys, duplicates, hell, even wrong fucking regions!
>>
I feel really bad for the people who were expecting a fantastic game.

Instead Inafune made off with 4 million dollarydoos, not counting the actual sales of the game on the various platforms.

What games did more and were more successful with smaller budgets? Let's see.

Dragon's Crown, Shantae, Shovel Knight, Serious Sam 3, Duke Nukem 3D (8 person dev team in fact!).
>>
>>342244671

I'd like to add that in all of the gameplay videos we've seen the game appears woefully mediocre.
>>
>>342244363
Wow /v/, contrarianism already. Never change.
>>
>>342244363
Inafune pls
In all seriousness, having played the demo it wasn't actually terrible. It just wasn't good either. The biggest crime in my opinion is that the music is forgettable, and bad music in something that's supposed to resemble Mega Man is absolutely disgusting. Gameplay is also kinda lame. Its either too easy or bullshit at times, and the absorbing enemies mechanic is dumb. Also for some reason shooting things isn't as satisfying as it was in original Mega Man. Also the game looks better if you utilize a glitch to turn off lighting.
>>
I hate when people write like that?
>>
>>342244363
Fuck off Keiji
>>
File: 1456945867772.png (205 KB, 420x426) Image search: [Google]
1456945867772.png
205 KB, 420x426
https://twitter.com/pg_kamiya/status/249735186936369153
>>
But I heard this brick wiiu?
>>
If it had been actually disastrously bad, it would at least be memorable.
As is, it's just a deeply sub-par megaman clone with horrid balance and really bad level design.
>>
>>342245359
I thought the music was the best part of the game honestly. Barring the power plant music it's all really good imo.
>>
I haven't played it yet but I'm honestly not sure what people are spazzing about

It seems pretty alright except the voice acting
>>
>>342244363
Liam, chill out.
>>
>>342245913
Only that highway theme and the main theme are good,a chunk of others are just adequate
>>
>>342245727
Wouldn't surprise me since it can't maintain 60 fps on a high end PC.
>>
File: mn9.jpg (418 KB, 1400x1896) Image search: [Google]
mn9.jpg
418 KB, 1400x1896
>>342244363
way better than Mega Man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.