[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda, Breath of the Wild
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
Expectations?
Wishes?
Your level of Hype?
How you plan to pass the waiting time?
Cracked theories?
Shameful fapping?

Don't be shy, tell me how you really feel.
>>
It's the Zelda game I have wanted for the past 20 years. It's exactly what I bought a Wii U at launch for.
>>
>>342235221

Honestly I'm hyped and feeling tempted to buy a Wii U because of it. Grew up with Nintendo consoles, played most of the Zelda games, but jumped out of the bandwagon once I began maining on PC gaming. Now I'm considering a comeback.
What I'm most impressed is how this Zelda is pretty out of it's standards, with a very vast open world and mechanics similar to a survival game on PC, this one might be one of the best of the series.
>>
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 437x501
Well doc, I dislike how flakey people are and how noone I know seems to know what loyalty is, why can't I just have a clone to fuck and hang with

People go weeks and months without talking to me, shoot me an "I miss you" and then proceed to make no time to hang out

It's frustrating

Oh you meant the game? :^]
Looks good, I'm trying to stay as spoiler free as possible to enjoy it more
>>
File: Link_Fairy_LoZ.jpg (129 KB, 436x272) Image search: [Google]
Link_Fairy_LoZ.jpg
129 KB, 436x272
>>342235221
>Expectations
Hyrule is going to be fucking huge. And there will be a LOT of weird, fun ways to "break" the game. We're also going to see a ton of returning items (boomerang, beetle, ice rod, etc.) that the player has to actually find in the world to use.

>Wishes
Lots of callbacks to older Zelda games. I know we're getting calbacks to the 3D Zeldas, but I want stuff from Zelda II, LttP, Awakening and Oracles! Also, I want playable Zelda as an unlockable or "hard" mode where you cast magic to attack.

>Hype
It's the Zelda game I wanted since I was a kid. It feels more like a spiritual sequel the NES Zeldas than even OoT or Wind Waker did. I have watched webms, vids, and talked about it nonstop since E3.

>Waiting?
I've been trying to finish by back catalog of games. Also been getting some reinterest in the Zelda RPG my friends and I were tinkering with for tabletop.

>Cracked theories?
This is somehow post TP, not WW, since they said TP at E3. Also, please for the love of god don't have the Sheikah be ayy lmaos.

>Shameful fapping?
None...? I ain't gay, son
>>
I am you standard casual who only plays Civ 5 on a limited basis, because I loved RTS games as a kid. The last system I had was a GC, except now we pretty much have a Wii because my sister in law left it at our place two years ago. When I heard about this game I got all nostalgic and purchased the Ninty select TP for Wii. Playing through it now, and while it's not the same thrill I got playing the game originally, or even the thrill I got playing OoT or aLttP as a kid, it does make me consider getting a setup just to play BotW. If the NX is a GC2 I will get it as long as it also has a 3D Mario at launch. If not maybe I'll grab a cheap WiiU from Kijiji for BotW
>>
>>342236308
I like the idea of coming up with ways to "break" is, but somehow I feel like that will mostly be limited to travel shenanigans in the overworld. The demo's showed the shrines as being entered with overworld hot-spots, so there is a chance that the dungeons are the same way. Once you have entered the shrine, there is really only a couple of loose items around you to mess with.
>>
>>342235221
>Expectations?
None, I don't want to be deluded
>Wishes?
Rpg elements and different weapons and armors to encourage explora-OH WAIT THEY FUCKING DID IT
>Your level of Hype?
Too much, first time in years
>How you plan to pass the waiting time?
Focusing on studying
>Cracked theories?
It's years after Spirit Tracks, although I wish they considered the time fuckery of Hyrule Warriors canon and use it as an excuse to unite the timelines
>Shameful fapping?
Fi
as the rusted master sword itself, not the spirit form
>>
>>342235221
I'm expecting a truckload of shitposting here on /v/, especially now that they released a video about the framerate. Thanks god there's /lozg/.
>>
>>342235221
add giant again

not necessarily the once form mayors mask but something like that. Also add a village that is on top of a giant beast. just do some cool stuff with the world and not try to copy the same old boring fantasy setting

most bosses should be huge and require usage of several iteams and climbing on top of them Shadow of the Colossal style

give me the ability to fly around on a bird.
a game world this big would really benefit from a late game flying mount

overall expectations are low since the dungeon that the showed so far looked gameplay wise boring and artistically terrible

I also don´t like the fact that you apparently can do every dungeon from the start because that means that you probably won´t use your items in the dungeons to solve puzzles which only means that the dungeons won´t be much different from another
>>
>>342235221
Never played Zelda before, not interested in playing the old games either.

I'll see some gameplay when it comes out and decide if it's worth anything.
>>
File: 1464119401395.png (137 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
1464119401395.png
137 KB, 623x527
I better find a fucking 8 bit dungeon with NES sounds somewhere under a tree or rock

References to other games like that is my vidya fetish
>>
>>342235221
>expectations
My expectations are very high right now but Im going to lower them so I don't end up dissapointed
>wishes
I want the WW lobster shirt as an equipable item
>hype level
Like 9/10, Im trying to lower it because hype only makes the wait longer
>Cracked theories
the twin peaks are outset island
Link is a robot
>Shameful fapping
I'm not ashamed at all, seriously Link looks like a chick in this game its not gay
>>
>Expectations?
I expect a lot of fun minibosses
>Wishes?
I wish the wiiu emulator will be stable and that I'll be able to run it by the time the game comes out so I don't need to buy a wiiu/nx.
>Your level of Hype?
Pretty high.
I loaded up twilight princess, going to play SS once I get that set up in dolphin.
>Cracked theories?
I think it's a converging timeline.
>Shameful fapping?
I'm a girl so I don't fap.
>>
I hope at least the draw distance is significantly better on the NX version. Everything else I've seen so far has far exceeded my expectations of a modern day open world Zelda game.
>>
Its exactly what the series needed to revive because its already ded
>>
>>342235221
Gonna be yet another case of "interesting ideas, shoddy execution" as expected from most works by modern Nintendo. Gotta admit, it kinda looks nice visually though.
>>
>>342235221
>Wishes
ANJU
SARIA
BOMB SURFING

>Hype
Maximum after E3

>Cracked theories
I've been spamming the "this is OoT Link being revived after failing against Ganon" since the first few threads after E3.
>>
I expect it to be delayed until 2018.

Its the only thing I know.
>>
Why have they ditched the green tunic?

It doesn't even look like it's gonna play a major role in the game.

That just feels wrong desu.

Can't have a Zelda game without the green tunic. I won't be purchasing this one because of this.
>>
>>342235221
If they can keep the same density of stuff that was shown on the great plateau throughout the rest of the world, then I'll be satisfied. The bits they've shown us of 'Utah' sort of worry me, but again, still 9 months away
>>
File: link ganbatte.gif (1 MB, 271x278) Image search: [Google]
link ganbatte.gif
1 MB, 271x278
>>342239759
I've never considered fapping to a boy before, but this Link is making me rethink it.
>>
Is anime over yet?
>>
>>342240934

>>342241208
clarify plz
>>
I expect exactly what I've seen - a huge ass world and MECHANICS. I wish for the mainline dungeons to be good since we still know nothing about those. Hype's about at a 7 or so. I'm not super impatient for the game so I'll just keep on with what I'm doing until it's out. Don't care about the other two.
>>
>>342241334
Anime, is it over yet?
>>
>>342241438
please, clarify.
>>
I want to make love to this game. I'd let this game fuck me in the ass.
>>
We know that link can probably find a way to sneak into any area of the map early, but we also know that it will be hard without the right tools. Despite being able to pick any direction, this will probably keep us within a normal Zelda narrative the bulk of the time.

We know that Link can pick up food, resources, robot parts, and other junk. We have seen him cook up foods and potions. We have heard rumors about being able to craft devices, so that probably means that some village will have a tinkerer that can combine your found objects and/or repair the weapons you have grown attached to.

You can ride a horse, but horses don't usually climb mountains or fly, so I assume it will be hard to get the horse out of its starting area.

It may or may not be possible to beat Ganon at the beginning. They've said you can find him, but that may not imply that it is possible to beat him. Usually you need some specific weapon to lay a dent on him. Maybe this game will be different, but I slightly doubt it.

Some devices are acquired by completing shrines and using the reward orbs to buy other stuff. The glider cost 4 orbs. This will push completionists to visit every single shrine to barely have enough orbs to buy exactly every available device in the game with no change left over. This is basically par for Zelda.

The Master Sword probably exists. Link will probably find it, and have some NPC tell him that he can't use/pull it unless he completes his hero trials. Red, Green, and Blue pendants to prove your worth as a hero.

The Great Deku Tree lives, somewhere.

If you follow the story, Link will probably eventually come across princess Zelda. It's possible that Ganon already holds her captive.

If this is a resurrected Ganon, then expect a secondary villain to supply monologues. Koume and Kotake are prime suspects for possible Ganon resurrection. If K&K are in the game, possibly expect other Gerudo.

There will be fishing.
>>
File: 1456642599028.png (227 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456642599028.png
227 KB, 500x500
>>342241438
Anime is a Japanese animation style that has been used for a very long time, and I doubt it will end anytime soon :/
>>
>>342241675
Damn.
>>
>Expectations?
>Wishes?
surfing
>>
I just hope it doest sec k to isolated enemies. I hope mid to late game we get larger groups of mobs. Maybe even a patrol of like 4-6 guardians moving around
>>
The games pretty much what I thought Twilight Princess would be. As a kid reading mags I really thought it'd be a huge open game where I'd wander around, find a mysteryous dungeon and explore it. Too bad it was nowhere close to that, but I'm glad it's finally happening.
>>
>>342241334
>be surrogate mother to a kid
>fall in love with him
>get NTR'd by random farmgirl
>>
File: zelda-wild-11llsmi.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zelda-wild-11llsmi.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
Hmm this seems familiar...
>>
>>342239817
>I'm a girl so I don't fap.
CASTLE TOWN
A
S
T
L
E

T
O
W
N
>>
File: hqdefaultnusn7.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultnusn7.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>342242353
oh........
>>
File: wULvfBQ.jpg (637 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
wULvfBQ.jpg
637 KB, 1280x1440
JUST
>>
>>342242568
different time of day
>>
>>342242353
It would be pretty cool to be in a place where you could look around and recognize it as a place you enjoyed in the previous game. Something liek a "my house was right over here" kind of thing. The nearest we really get is how OOT imitated most of the LTTP game locations, but it was done in backwards time 2D-vs-3D so it didn't mean much.
>>
>>342242353
>>342242537
Looks nothing alike
>>
>>342239817
But girls can fap too, stupid.

>>342242537
>>342242353
It doesn't make sense for it and the Temple of Time to be so close together though.
>>
File: 1999 graphics.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1999 graphics.png
2 MB, 1600x900
I might actually play this game in 10 years from now when the HD remake comes out lmao

holy fuck guys its a 2016 game why can't it have better graphics than 1999 games?
>>
>>342242568
BUY
>>
>>342242537
>>342242353
I can see it, but the ruins are generic enough, that it could just be anyplace kinda.
>>
>>342239817
KAKARIKO
A
K
A
R
I
K
O
>>
>>342235221
>Expectations
The world to be more vibrant with NPCs
>Wishes
Green tunic, customized hair styles
>Level of Hype
9/10, mostly due to lore speculation
>Cracked Theories
Link isn't a robot, he's the failed Hero of Time, or Loz/AoL Link
>Shameful fapping
Ruto
>>
File: notnitpicking.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
notnitpicking.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
>>342242789
>nitpicking this fucking hard
kill yourself
>>
File: gettinrealtiredofyourbullshit.jpg (28 KB, 492x440) Image search: [Google]
gettinrealtiredofyourbullshit.jpg
28 KB, 492x440
>>342242568
>Look mom, I posted it again!
>>
>>342235221

FUCK OFF YOU SHILLS IT'S GONNA CRASH AND BURN! IT'S FUCKING GARBAGE
>>
>>342243270
>Spot the Sonygger
>>
File: 1466161302553.jpg (124 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1466161302553.jpg
124 KB, 920x900
>>342243270
>>
>>342239817
jill off then
>>
File: Zelda_Master_Sword.jpg (159 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_Master_Sword.jpg
159 KB, 1280x854
>>342236308
>but I want stuff from Zelda II, LttP, Awakening and Oracles!
Considering the last image in the trailer is a carbon copy of that poster from LttP, I think we're gonna be fine.
-
>Expectations?
I want the game to have enough reasons to being explored.
>Wishes?
I want cities, settlements, villages. Not too big, but I really want this Hyrule to not be 100% devastated. I don't want this to be another Shadow of the Colossus.
>Your level of Hype?
Overdrive. Still trying to decide whether to buy it for my WiiU or buy a NX.
I finally completed Witcher 3 not too long ago, so now I don't really know. I'm almost at the end of Xeno X but I got bored of that game, but maybe I'll try to finish it.
>Cracked theories?
Not really care for timelines, so nah.
>Shameful fapping?
I'll wait until we see this game's Zelda.
>>
>>342241638
We know the Sheikah Slate picks up new abilities from the shrines. We know there are supposed to be at least 100 shrines. It seems doubtful that there are 100 new apps for the Sheikah Slate to download. Maybe a bunch of them are repeats, or are upgrades for abilities you already have. At least they are unlikely to have ads.

Starting near an old man in a cave. Ganon already being exposed but without elaboration. Free roaming. Easy death to be found everywhere. This is a clear homage to the original LoZ. How far will it go?

There will probably be a Hylean settlement somewhere.
There will probably be a normal human settlement somewhere.
There will probably be Zora.
There will probably be Gorons.
There will probably be Sheikah ruins someplace.
There might be Ruto.
There might be Gerudo.
There might be pirates.
There might be robots.
>>
I hope we get a dedicated sneaking segment like Gerudo Valley in OoT. I loved that shit.
>>
File: 1466452992288.png (593 KB, 1051x802) Image search: [Google]
1466452992288.png
593 KB, 1051x802
>>342235221
>Expectations?
The marriage of conventional open world mechanics with contemporary Zelda refinements.
>Wishes?
Green tunic, reddish-brown horse with white mane, being able to make Link left-handed
>Your level of Hype?
Off the charts. It's everything I've wanted in an open world game. It's open enough that you can go anywhere and completing any inane activity is still working towards a goal, but there's still some purposefulness to everything, rather than locked behind cutscenes and mission markers and RPG level and stat padding.

Working on backlag, minimizing the amount of time I spent playing open world titles, action-adventure titles, anything that resembles Zelda.

Basically I want to be so deprived of anything that reminds me of Zelda that I'm like a relapsed addict who doesn't realize that my tolerance has plummeted and overdoses, when Breath of the Wild finally comes out.

>Shameful fapping?
Also not fapping, but mostly for unrelated reasons.
>>
>>342236308
Since manual jumping is in the game, what are the chances we get the cape?
>>
>>342241638
>We know that Link can pick up food, resources, robot parts, and other junk. We have seen him cook up foods and potions. We have heard rumors about being able to craft devices, so that probably means that some village will have a tinkerer that can combine your found objects and/or repair the weapons you have grown attached to.
Considering rupees are still a thing (you can see them in the pause menu, even if it was impossible to get any in the demo), I'm sure there'll be a lot of merchants, even if they are hidden in caves.

>You can ride a horse, but horses don't usually climb mountains or fly, so I assume it will be hard to get the horse out of its starting area.
Apart from the beginning Plateau, which is separated from the rest because it's the tutorial area, I'm inclined to believe the rest of the map will be traversable by horse. Or maybe they'll go the OoT / Witcher 3 route and let you summon it whenever you are. Maybe Link will whistle Epona's song, instead of using any kind of instrument. Or maybe the Sheikah Slate will play the song, I dunno.

>The Master Sword probably exists.
Nigga it's in the trailer and in the logo.
>>
File: Roc's_Cape_(The_Minish_Cap).png (16 KB, 559x633) Image search: [Google]
Roc's_Cape_(The_Minish_Cap).png
16 KB, 559x633
>>342246029
I'd also like to see the Roc's Cape return.
>>
>>342246314
Shit how did I not remember this item, made the last part of minish cap such fun. All I can picture now is link doing a metroid style space jump and then using it like the super mario world cape to glide and alter to maintain height.
>>
>>342235221
So are you guys going to bite the bullet and get the NX or will you buy the shitty version of BotW?
>>
Demo is on eshop!
>>
>>342246035
I don't believe the horse will go very far from its starting area. I think they want us to struggle to climb to the towers, which will act as both warp points and as jumping platforms to glide from.
>>
>>342246314

What use would it have with the glider already in?

Infinite gliding without using stamina?
>>
>A bean recipe gives temporary powered flight to your glider.
>>
>>342247497
I don't see the relation between having a horse and "struggling to climb the towers", anon. Unless you're saying that they want to get on foot to them.

So, it could be like this: You can't go with the horse from one region to the next, but if you fast travel, the horse appears at your side. Which would make you need to unlock the fast travel point in the new region, so you would be forced to walk for a while anyways.
>>
>>342247139
don't play with us.
>>
>>342247139
Don't do this to us anon. 9 months are hard enough without you getting impossible hopes up.
>>
>>342247994
Seems unlikely that the horse can be called to areas that it can't be ridden to naturally. She hasn't been able to in any other game, so why start in the game that has more realism?
>>
>>342248378
It also wouldn't make sense to go through the trouble of getting a horse to only use it in one region.
In any case, in the trailer we see Link riding through very different areas, so in any case we know at least some of the regions are connected by land.
>>
File: Master Sword.png (453 KB, 865x2521) Image search: [Google]
Master Sword.png
453 KB, 865x2521
I just want answers.
Previous Hero got corrupted and you end up fighting him.
>>
Anyone else notice that the new Link looks like the Link from Hyrule Warriors?
>>
>>342247642
Jumping really high
>>
>>342248880
poor fi ain't looking so good
>>
>>342249021
>link looks like link
golly!
>>
>>342248880
I'm still in shock with this image. Wasn't the Master Sword supposed to be unbreakable or something? What the hell happened that made it look like this in just a hundred years?
>>
>>342248880
The rust is easily age. The chips on the other hand, indicate this sword has been used hard. The reason it isn't in the Temple of Time, might be that it is laying out somewhere next to a corpse.
>>
>>342249193
>in just a hundred years
it's probably been like this for a much longer time

probably because it was stuck at the bottom of the sea
>>
>>342249593
So this Link went to a hundred year sleep without even using the sword? I'm getting more interested in the story each day.
>>342249424
But the trailer show it's in a pedestal, practically copy-pasted from LttP. What's up with that?
>>
>>342249938
The games always end in the pedestal.
>>
>>342250060
Yes, but I mean, usually the pedestal is inside the Temple of Time, or in its ruins anyways. But then in this game we've seen the Temple and there's nothing inside Unless it's hidden somehow
>>
>>342248880
The world could be post-wind waker. Which means the Master's Sword has been buried in Ganon's head at the bottom of the sea for ages.
>>
I want to be able to upgrade any weapon until make it unbrokable

Also want to have places where I could store my stuff, they don't necessarily have to be houses, they could be caves or treehouses or something with a master chest inside where I could store my stuff
>>
File: cropped 2323.jpg (128 KB, 634x610) Image search: [Google]
cropped 2323.jpg
128 KB, 634x610
who /rewatching the e3 demo for dat main theme/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
>>
>>342249078

We'll get her back in shape anon don't you worry.
>>
>>342250658
I have been. I want to hear more of the game's music. The ambient piano idea is interesting, I want to see where it goes.
>>
>>342250234
We can't know until the game is out, but the promotional image doesn't necessarily mean that the sword is in that spot at the beginning of the game. The demo at E3 had a Temple of Time, with an interior that looked nothing like the resting place of the Master Sword. This leaves us awash in possibilities.
>It could be hidden under the big statue in the temple.
>There could be multiple temples of time.
>The sword could simply be elsewhere.
>Ganon may have found a way to pull it.
>It could be that a dead hero pulled it.
>>
>>342250748
You're right. I'm just assuming the sword will be resting in its pedestal until you take it, like always, but seeing how they're throwing out of the window most of Zelda conventions, wouldn't be that surprised if any of your scenarios were true.
>>
>>342250745
>I want to hear more of the game's music
anon...
>>
>>342250748
>>342250916
Half the time the master's sword is in the "sacred grounds". In ALttP that was in the Lost Woods. it's not always in the temple of time.
>>
>>342250332
Yeah but it's also damaged so hopefully there's more to it.
>>342250349
Now that horses carry equipment you can probably store them there.
>>
I know BotW will have 100s of challenge areas or whatever... but will there any dungeons like we're used to in Zelda?

I'm guessing we'll have some major ones we're intended to beat for the story and there will be plenty of others that are smaller encounters.
>>
>>342235603
>>Honestly I'm hyped and feeling tempted to buy a Wii U because of it.
Hold back unless you can get an unbeatable deal.

I'm curious about the NX in a "is Nintendo about to do something insane" way.
>>
>>342251068
>Le there will be no music in the game joek
Funny. There's going to be plenty of music, even if it sticks by the ambient and atmospheric motif. Just show me more.
>>
>>342251192
pretty sure normal dungeons have been confirmed
>>
In aLttP I can't remember if the master sword is even the best sword. I know it is the second sword you get, but isn't the fourth sword just the third sword that gets tempered? Or is it the master sword that gets tempered?
>>
>>342251116
Aren't the Lost Woods just the ruins of the Temple of Time, but forgotten and with a forest growing around it?
>>
>>342251351
The master's sword is reforged into the golden sword. It's just the master's sword but sharper.
>>
>>342251192
They confirmed that when they talked about the challenge shrine things, probably because they knew idiots would take that as "no real dungeons".
>>
>>342235221
>Expectations?
>Wishes?
the biggoron sword being usable, and the Daku dagger.
>>
>>342251471
>the biggoron sword being usable
We've already seen huge two handed claymore swords.
>>
>>342251116
The location in TP, retcons the grounds in LTTP to be the ruins of the Temple of Time.
Even OOT had a Sacred grove with the same ambiance as seen in TP and LTTP for the resting spot of the Master Sword. Even the broken staircase was there. OOT simply moved the temple elsewhere for gameplay reasons.
In a faithful depiction of Hyrule, the temple can probably be considered to be in the woods.
>>
>>342251230
there was also music in the shrines already
>>
>>342235221
>Expectations?
A really good game with a bad frame rate unless I buy new hardware.
>Wishes?
Nintendo going third party so I don't need to buy their hardware anymore.
>Your level of Hype?
Medium.
Not playing Nintendo games.
>>
>>342251442
What was the third sword called?
>>
>>342250916
I kinda find it amusing that different scenarios might prop up different timeline placements. I expect that Nintendo will probably spell it out in the game cutscenes, but even if they didn't, the location might be a good clue about how the world is how it is.
>>
I bet Ganon stole the master sword so that he couldn't be defeated so we'll only get it at the end of the game otherwise the weapon drops we find will be useless.

I bet part of the 'optional' quest will be finding the sword but it's not required to go beat ganon since its confirmed we can go right to the end from the beginning.
>>
File: 1466194617553.gif (269 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466194617553.gif
269 KB, 400x400
>>342235221
>Expectations?
A Zelda with next to no story, full of lore and bits that help you understand what happened to Hyrule, Zelda and why is Calamity Ganon a thing.

>Wishes?
Colossal battles.
Giant enemies, huge structures, chases at high speed around Hyrule, great heights and dimension. A games as open as this demands greatness and awe-inspiring things to happen. The Sheikah towers and Calamity Ganon might be a hint of that.

>Your level of Hype?
11/10

Gonna finish up TP, play FSA (since it's canon for some reason), play Ages to finally complete de Oracle games and shit posting.

>Cracked theories?
I strongly belive this Link ain't the real hero. He's a messenger of the Goddesses to awake the real one, hidden somewhere in Hyrule.

Can't wait.
>>
>>342251795
Oh hold on, I misremembered. The mastered sword is reforged into the tempered sword, and then if you throw the tempered sword into the fairy's pool at Ganon's pyramid, she gives you the golden sword. That's the 4th sword.
>>
>>342251879
I'm suspecting that this is some kind of sealed Ganon, that beat the shit out of the Master Sword in order to get a large enough crack to escape from.
The problem with that theory of course, is that they have already done it twice, and had to invent a third timeline to explain why they did it twice.
>>
>Expectations?
a fun, but ultimately empty-feeling open world zelda
>Wishes?
instruments hidden all over the world
>Your level of Hype?
7/10
reading, might replay some of the other zeldas though
>Cracked theories?
ganon got powerful by beating/sucking up energy of x, zelda is in hiding/captured/won't be a major character
it'll mostly be connections to SS and OoT though
>Shameful fapping?
sure
>>
I heard that Rito were confirmed, is that true? That would guarantee WW timeline.
>>
>>342235421
its going to be on the next console anyways which I hope will be better
>>
>>342251461
Good to hear. I was on vacation during E3 so I'm just now catching up on the details.
>>
>>342252503
It doesn't guarantee a WW timeline. It only guarantee that some of the Zora joined the Valoo cult after the OOT time period. No reason to assume that Valoo doesn't exist in all timelines.
>>
>>342252503
Even if true the rito have been retconned in TPHD.
>>
File: awake_and_alive__large.jpg (81 KB, 792x425) Image search: [Google]
awake_and_alive__large.jpg
81 KB, 792x425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOKAh6Rqxo8
>>
>>342252503
Nothing on that yet, and it wouldn't guarantee WW anyway. People keep saying the Korok means it HAS to be that timeline, but it really doesn't.
>>
>>342252997
>People keep saying the Korok means it HAS to be that timeline, but it really doesn't.
This.
The new Great Deku Tree, exists in at least 2/3 of timelines following OOT, because we see him born in OOT. He made his followers look that way.
>>
File: 1459651627886.jpg (6 KB, 168x148) Image search: [Google]
1459651627886.jpg
6 KB, 168x148
>>342252503
> Zora live in water
> Hyrule gets flooded
> They evolve into birds

I never understood the theory of the Rito being evolved Zora.
>>
>>342253221
The Goddesses forced the Zora to evolve so they wouldn't find Ganondorf and Hyrule at the bottom of the sea.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfbm0HDhiU

>1280x720p
>no anti aliasing
>no anisotropic filtering
>30fps
>frame rate drops in combat

As someone who's never been a fan of zelda (only game I ever finished was hyrule warriors), this game actually looks kind of fun, but this stuff worries me. Plus I don't like the cel shaded look.
>>
>>342253221
water wasn't safe anymore nigga. it wasn't their realm anymore.
>>
>>342253221
It doesn't make sense that's why you don't understand it
>>
File: gsg_daniela_darkstairs.jpg (328 KB, 950x591) Image search: [Google]
gsg_daniela_darkstairs.jpg
328 KB, 950x591
>YFW we get to do stuff seen in Katsuya Terada's art
>>
>>342253221
They fucking hate salt, they'd rather grow wings and fuck off than have anything to do with it.
>>
File: 1383232029012.png (250 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1383232029012.png
250 KB, 500x375
>>342253380
>>
>>342253221
>theory
Historia confirms it.
I don't think it was a natural evolution, they likely lost the ability to live underwater by the goddesses so they can't go snooping around Hyrule. Then the wings evolved thanks to Valooo.
>>
>>342253221
The Zora technically existed in WW, but were killed/scattered before Link could reach Greatfish Island.

You can think of the Rito and Zora as being blank humans that took on the features of their patron diety.

The ones that worship JabuJabu (Jabun), have fish features.
The ones that worship Valoo, get feathered features.
Only Nintendo knows what the atheist end up looking like.
>>
>>342253565
The Zoras from ALttP/LA.
>>
>>342249193

Someone used it as toilet brush.
>>
>>342253397
Salt water Zora were confirmed in both MM and WW. Apparently salt water causes them to learn to play rock-n-roll.
>>
>>342253380
I wonder if there'll be a lamp in this game or we're forced to do with torches. Maybe one of the Slate powers is that of a flashlight of sorts. Imagine something like the mirror shield, but creating its own light, not having to actually reflect a ray of light.
>>
>>342246035
Maybe in the final game the Plateau will not be fully isolated from everywhere else?
>>
What if the game's a sequel to Four Swords Adventures after Ganon was released from the Four Sword?
>yfw you can find the Four Sword in the game and use it for online play

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/aonuma_wii_u_zelda_is_all_about_rethinking_series_conventions

>I'm referring to things like the expectation that the player is supposed to complete dungeons in a certain order, or that you're supposed to play by yourself.
>>
>>342254138
There's torches and the fire rod gives light as well, since you can start fire in many ways there might not be a lamp.
>>
>>342235221
I'll be hyped when i see
>The mother fucking Master sword
>Dungeons
>Zelda
>Ganon
>Malon's milk jugs
>>
>>342254167
Nah, I don't think so. There's 4 shrines in the Plateau, you need to visit them all to get the glider thingy. you get it, and then you're able to jump in any direction and survive. It works perfectly as a "tutorial zone" before you're in the open world. Think of it like the White Orchard area in Witcher 3.

>>342254256
>or that you're supposed to play by yourself.
If I had to guess, I'd say that just means there'll be some kind of Miiverse integration. Maybe Dark Souls style, leaving notes for people to see. I don't see this game having any kind of online play, even if that would be awesome.
>>
>>342247642
Double jump glide airdash and straight up flying for the final upgrade
>>
>>342254256
>...or that you're supposed to play by yourself.
I don't want a multiplayer dueling. I want to have team-up questing. Imagine the shenanigans that two people could do to the physics system.
>>
>>342254537
ALBW was them practicing playing dungeons out of order
Triforce heroes was them practicing how online play could work in Zelda.
>>
>>342254138
Doubt there's a lamp having torches. I think they are focusing on the importance of finding resources and weapons here and there and putting them into good use.

But the possibility of haveing a mirror shield which absorbs and carries light and uses it in some form to solve puzzles or to blind enemies makes my dick hard.
>>
>>342254639
Yeah, and you'll probably be able to complete dungeons in any order... After you're done with the tutorial area
In all seriousness, it wouldn't make sense to develop a Plateau that won't be in the final version. If they wanted to lock the rest of the world in the E3 demo they would've just put a "magic barrier" or something.
>>
>>342254138
Half of the items seem to be flammable. I don't think the lamps matter this time.
>>
>>342254970
I think you'd be able to get down from the plateau without the glider or doing any of the shrines, but it'd be very difficult and couldn't be done accidentally.
>>
>>342254398
Master Sword is in the trailer. It's seen better days
>>342248880
>>
>>342255137
Hm. Well, I guess you could if you stuffed your pockets with stamina-regen food, as we've seen in a gameplay that you can eat food even mid-jump while climbing.
>>
>>342255137
>>342255394
Maybe aim for some water.
>>
>>342254970
so the barrier of this will just be the ocean?

you're just on an island?
>>
why don't they just stop trying to seal ganon? just let him destroy everything. get it over with.
>>
>>342256331
If some of the map leaks are an indicator, the east and south are bordered by ocean, and the north and west may be unscalable mountains. i would not be at all surprised if the terrain simply gets so harsh that you can't survive leaving the game area.
>>
>>342256493
They only really seal him in OOT. He simply escapes in all timelines.
>>
File: skrmbillede2016-06-15sju41[1].png (1 MB, 1225x668) Image search: [Google]
skrmbillede2016-06-15sju41[1].png
1 MB, 1225x668
DRAW
DISTANCE
>>
>Expectations?
Towns with interesting NPCs and sidequests.
>Wishes?
MASKS.
>Your level of Hype?
Go beyond, Plus Ultra
BOtW and NX aren't the only things in life.
>Cracked theories?
what
>Shameful fapping?
what
>>
>>342254537
>you need to visit them all to get the glider thingy. you get it, and then you're able to jump in any direction and survive. It works perfectly as a "tutorial zone" before you're in the open world. Think of it like the White Orchard area in Witcher 3.

I hope once you get the glider, you can go back and forth from the Plateau to the rest of the world seamlessly.
>>
>>342257131
I believe you have the ability to warp back to the resurrection chamber at will. I assume there will be other warp checkpoints that will be active once you reach them.
>>
WHO IS THE OLD MAN
>>
>>342257552
He looks like the king of Hyrule. I doubt they will actually tell us, and will just let us assume what we want.
>>
>>342235221
It's what I've been wanting for a long time. The dungeons are usually great but I've always wanted a bigger over world to explore.
>>
>>342257415
Completing a Shrine makes it a warp point. Thus giving you an incentive to do them, even if you don't get anything good from them.
>>
I hope there's a huge ocean to the east and procedurally-generated wilderness to the west.
>>
I hope they don't go overboard with the whole ancient alien technology stuff.
>>
Someone needs to try to find Spectacle Rock in the demo footage.
>>
>>342243887
what is jill off?
>>
>>342258951
Slang term for a girl masturbating. As the slang term for a boy masturbating is jack off and jill is the female version of jack.
>>
>>342258457
>ancient alien
what if "they" from majora's mask return?
>>
File: possible.jpg (51 KB, 621x435) Image search: [Google]
possible.jpg
51 KB, 621x435
>>342259218
>>
Why always Hyrule? Why can't we have games set in Termina again
>>
>>342259889
Because Termina isn't real
>>
>>342259889
If they were making more than one game release per console, we probably would get more variety.
>>
>>342257131
Considering it's a pretty high plateau, my guess is that the only "non-fast travel" way to get there will be stuffing yourself with stamina regen food, since it's a pretty high climb.

On that note, I really hope there are lots of ways of permanently increasing your stamina. The base level is just too low, you can barely climb anything and Link gets tired of running after two seconds.

Also, I don't like how swimming takes stamina. If you're sprinting and you fall in water, that's an insta-death since you won't have enough to get to any shore.
>>
>>342257552
Who was the old man in LoZ?
>>
File: 1447989606697.jpg (9 KB, 164x153) Image search: [Google]
1447989606697.jpg
9 KB, 164x153
>Hyped for FFXV
>E3 presentation showed QTEs
>Hyped for Zelda
>E3 presentation showed framerate drops and low distance rendering
Should I quit video games?
>>
>>342261087
Bill talked about increasing stamina temporarily or permanently so I'd say it's confirmed.
>>
>>342261335
Just some old man.
>>
>>342261475
Yes, what I meant to say is that the "permanent increases" are noticeable and not too scarce in the world. Make it SotC style, give us a small boost for every shrine we defeat.
>>
>>342261835
But also make them optional, that way people that want to challenge themselves can choose whether to take them or not rather than being forced into them

I read something on the thread about two-handed claymores being shown. But where? I haven't seen anything like that in the videos
>>
The spider crabs and how your fighting them, that rock monster and such gives me hope to have some great boss fights

This game has the potential to make each major boss as satisfying as Koloktoss in SS, especially with the free will of defeating them
>>
>>342261835
Traditionally, you will have up to 20 hearts, and have an available way of doubling their strength.
>>
>>342261087

Hope you can get a Zora scale or flippers or some shit like that to be able to swim infinitely
>>
>>342262353
If beating the bosses give me a bonus, I will clobber them for sure. If I can get everything I want by sneaking in a looting them, then I will loot and run.
>>
>>342261375

>>E3 presentation showed framerate drops and low distance rendering

Framerate drops are from the stream, go watch any off screen footage

The game looks really great up close, whoever told you low distance is full of shit
>>
>>342262183
I would be okay with making them optional, perhaps make them a food item that you can choose not to eat? Like in, I think, Dark Cloud, the way to improve your HP was to eat certain foods.

And yeah, I don't have any link (heh) on me right now but yeah there are two handed claymores. They're even called like that. Just like there are two handed axes and hammers.

>>342262439
Wouldn't be surprised if it were just an armor piece you can get and wear.

>>342262692
Nah man, go check any of the direct feed videos. The framerate goes to hell in certain moments, specially when Link climbs a tree for some reason. Maybe the game shits itself with the transparencies (the treetop becomes half invisible so you can see), but it's so obvious and jarring that I have no doubt that it'll be fixed by launch date. I haven't noticed them during battles though.

The draw distance looks good imo, specially when it comes to enemies, you can scout from quite far away. Also you can shoot an arrow straight up and it won't dissapear, like in many other games.
>>
File: BotW 2h.png (1008 KB, 788x492) Image search: [Google]
BotW 2h.png
1008 KB, 788x492
>>342262183
>>
>>342235221
>Shameful fapping?

To the thought of emotionless cold tuna sex with Fi.
>>
>>342235221
Expectations: It will actually be a Zelda game worth playing unlike all the yawn inducing Zelda games between OoT and BoW (OoT only being notable because it was where the games transitioned from 2D to 3D, I actually found OoT nowhere near as enjoyable as Link to the Past.)

Wish: Radiant style side quests. If the side quests are always the same then the replayability goes down somewhat

Level of Hype: Medium as its going to be awhile before another Witcher, Elder Scrolls or Fallout comes along. Not saying BoW will be anything like those games but it is open world in the way I find enjoyable.

How do I plan to pass the wait time: Playing new mods in Fallout 4 when the last expansions come out, Playing Skyrim remastered when it comes out, Playing other games in my steam library I haven't even gotten to yet

Cracked theories: Zelda will suffer from some hilarious bugs typical of giant open world games like Witcher 3, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout. Maybe not to the extent of the last two but I'm sure there will be some due to the giant size of the game map and number of assets increasing the chance something will be overlooked.

Shameful fapping: Nope, BoW looks fun but hardly revolutionary. It potentially will be a game which I'd really enjoy but not one I must have.
>>
OOT --> WW (adult line)
Ganon is sealed in the Sacred Realm by the Master Sword in OOT and escapes in WW.
Ganon is killed.

OOT --> TP (child line) --- Ganon is sealed in the Twilight Realm in OOT's era and escapes in TP.
Ganon is killed.

OOT --> LTTP (failed line) --- Ganon is sealed by the Master Sword in the Sacred Realm in OOT's era and escapes in LTTP.
Ganon is killed.

??? --> BotW (???) --- Something happens to the Master Sword and Ganon is back.

They've done resurrections before, but it usually doesn't mean wrecking the Master Sword. The Master Sword's only real connection to Ganon is that it seals him away in 2/3 of OOT's (known) endings. With the Master Sword wrecked, it really feels like another plot with an escape from the Sacred Realm, but it would take a 4th timeline to fit that in. No matter where you put the game, it has problems. It will take some gymnastics for Nintendo to fit this game into the known narrative.
>>
>>342235221
My wish is that they'll fix the pop-in and stabilize the framerate.
>>
>>342235221
>Tfw when the old man was your best friend and the same age as you before you went to sleep for 100 years and he's been waiting patiently for you to wake up
>>
>Expectations?
I unironically believe it'll be the best game ever made.
>Wishes?
That it's half as good as what we've seen shows.
>Your level of Hype?
Insanely high
I don't. I'm suffering. Nothing is helping.
>Cracked theories?
Nothing so far, only that the old man is ganon
>Shameful fapping?
These Zelda threads have made me think of young link lewdly and I hate it
>>
>>342264016
more than anything happening to the master sword, it seems more like a natural degradation thing, shit has been getting rusty after being on that forest for maybe thousands of years
>>
>>342264803
It was a demo, not the final product. The NX version probably won't have frame drops.
>>
>>342265324
For the Master Sword to start rusting, the magic imbued to it probably has to have degraded first.

Fi's barely holding on by a thread, faithfully waiting for the day when the Master Sword will be needed again.
>>
>>342242353
>>342242537
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>342265324
The rust can be natural. The gashes and damage aren't.
>>
>>342265461
I'm not buying a new console for one game.
>>
>>342265707
I am.
>>
>>342265707
Lel sounds like the ps4/xbone fans
>>
>>342265803
I don't have either of those either.
>>
>>342265514

>The game is about breaking the conventions of Zelda
>You grab the Master Sword thinking it will be important story wise and you'll have to restore it
>It completely breaks in three swings and you have to keep plating with random weapons

I'm seeing it already
>>
File: 1465517582306.jpg (2 MB, 1742x2000) Image search: [Google]
1465517582306.jpg
2 MB, 1742x2000
>>342254398
>Malon's milk jugs
Malon is long dead but I'd love another Malon lookalike with HD jugs
>>
What if?!

The time period between OOT and WW.
You'll find the Master Sword, and be forbidden to pull it.
You have to vanquish Ganon's presence in the world, and leave alone the part of him that is still sealed away in the Sacred Realm.
You can't be 100% successful, so the world is flooded at the end of the game.
>>
>>342253831
Bays have fresh water more often than not dipshit, and the only Zora in WW is a sage who either died before the flood or had an unnaturally long lifespan and was born before the flood
>>
>>342267101
You need to play WW again. Link was on his way to visit the Zora when Greatfish Isle was destroyed ahead of him.
>>
>>342266430
I doubt it. That's an unnecessary change. There is no reason to decrease the prominence of the Master Sword. I mean, they have it on the title.
>>
>>342267281
The Zora were gone. They evolved into the Rito. Greatfish Isle was just another island with humans and Hylians.

The waters of the Great Sea couldn't sustain most life.
>>
>>342235221
>Expectations?
Best game ever
>Wishes?
To have a lot of mini-games as well
>Your level of Hype?
100/10
I'll try to get in a coma
>Cracked theories?
You can find ruins of every other Zelda before in Hyrule. For example the loating city is Skyloft, The Plateau is the old Hyrule Castle etc.
>Shameful fapping?
I'm not a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>342264016
Ganon wasn't sealed in the Sacred Realm after OoT in the adult line, they assumed he was dead and left him underground (as shown the intro to WW)
>>
>>342267552
The Zora lived on Greatfish Isle. Jabun fled the island to escape destruction, and hid behind Outset island.
>>
>>342266430
>go pick up the sword
>cue the typical music https://youtu.be/oqkfvojy3D8
>in the middle of taking it out of the pedestal, song suddenly stops and sword breaks in half, the other half still inside the pedestal
>>342267368
Not on the Japanese one though. They could still remove it on the final release.
>>
>>342267281
>>342267718
nah you're remembering wrong zora were gone by ww
>>
>>342267652
He was sealed. You literally watch the sages seal him away during the game.
>>
>>342267718
You are literally making shit up. In no way is it ever mentioned that Zora lived on Greatfish Isle.
>>
Guys i'm playing wind waker after stopping a few months back cause i had didn't have enough time to pay it and i got the Wind God's Aria but i don;t know where to go next. Halp.

Also this game is incredibly dull when you're sailing like its a fucking loading screen. I just want to get to the next dungeon so i can say i beat it.
>>
>>342267838
when did this happen in WW, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>342267752
>use the master sword to fight Calamity Ganon
>it breaks on him mid swing and harmlessly bounce off his head
>>
>>342267718
The name "Zora" is never mentioned even once in the entirety of Wind Waker. The Zora who acted as the Sage was over a hundred years old and the last of her kind. The Rito evolved from the Zora. This is an established fact. Everyone seems to know this but you.
>>
>>342267752
There's still no meaning in doing that. Aonuma was talking about breaking gameplay conventions. It'd annoy most fans more than anything if the Master Sword turned out to be a worthless piece of shit. Your hopes are stupid.
>>
>>342268094
How could an entire race evolve so quickly? Like, in just a hundred years they went from fish to bird. This is Pokémon level of evolution.
>>
>>342268005
Ganon was sealed in OOT, during the game. Nobody has said anything about sealing him in WW.
Ganon tells you himself in WW that pulling the Master Sword has released his remaining power from where it was trapped in the Sacred Realm.
It is almost the exact same game premise that was used in LTTP, so it wasn't even new to WW.
>>
>>342267752
>song suddenly stops and sword breaks in half

I would shit myself. Talk about breaking conventions. This would mean they introduced a character, only to kill them in the next game. Aside from that, is there a guarantee that Demise was actually dead by this point?

His spirit is in the Master Sword and they talk about how it's slowly decaying, but what if it is just on the verge of finally being snuffed out and then this happens. The sword is destroyed, Demise is VERY weak, but escapes and goes off to try to get to Calamity Ganon.

You now have the choice, do you try to find a way to stop these two forces from uniting, or do you try to find a way to reforge the Blade of Evil's bane?
>>
>>342268227
WW and TP both take place 400 years after OoT

We don't know exactly when between OoT and WW the flood happened, but many assume Valoo and his magic flight-enabling scales/feathers (can't remember which) helped them evolve faster
>>
>>342268227
Magic.

The Rito aren't even properly adapted for flight from birth. In order to be able to fly, they need to receive their wings from Valoo. So this implies that Valoo has something to do with their evolution into bird people.
>>
>>342268194
Nah, don't get me wrong, I'm not hoping for it to happen, I just think it would be cool and completely unexpected.
I still want the possibility to roam Hyrule in my green tunic and hat, carrying my trusty Hylian shield and Master Sword. I want Link to be able to be Link, even if it's just at the end of the game or as a secret dungeon or something.
Please, PLEASE don't make the green hero garb an amiibo unlock
>>
>>342268094
>>342268227
Valoo changes the Zora that are near him into Ruto. The Zora that stay with Jabun on Greatfish Isle remain Zora. Ganondorf kills them in order to eliminate the sage's bloodline.
>>
>>342268227

Divine intervention

What happened to my goron niggas tho fuck you bitch goddesses
>>
>>342268408
He wasn't sealed in the Sacred Realm, he was sealed in a "dark void" underground
>>
File: 02b.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
02b.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>no annoying partner to open a text box every 2 seconds
>>
>>342268560
You are literally making shit up. You are making shit up to support your own headcanon. There are no more Zora in Wind Waker. The only Zora we see is the hundred+ year old Sage. The term "Zora" is never used in the entirety of Wind Waker. Not a single Zora aside from the Sage is ever seen in not just Wind Waker, but also Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

You are wrong.
>>
it looks fucking awful and nobody should be excited about it.
It's literally just an empty game engine sample project.
THERE IS NO FUCKING CONTENT OR THINGS TO DO JUST WALK AROUND THE FUCKING TERRAIN AND FIGHT BOKOBIOKOBOLINS WHICH MANGAGED TO LOOK EVEN GAYER THIS TIME.

Look at the trailer for Twilight Princess, it has many things and scenes from the game.
There are no scenes in Breath of the Wild, because it's literally just Minecraft without building and a zelda skin.

Fuck all these shills.
>>
>>342268560
Stop trying to enforce your headcanon that Zora lived on Greatfish
>>
>>342268792
10/10
>>
>>342268495
They wouldn't be that cruel.

If we're lucky, we might get ALL the tunics as unlockable costumes from Link. From the pantsless NES/SNES Link, to OOT Link's white tights, to TP Link's chainmail.
>>
>>342268726
Are you crazy?
>>
>>342266814
>not Cremia's creamy milk jugs
>>
>>342268891
Go watch the ending to OoT and the intro to WW and tell me where it says anything about the Sacred Realm
>>
>>342268792
This is a meme right
>>
File: 1465523251248.jpg (131 KB, 408x552) Image search: [Google]
1465523251248.jpg
131 KB, 408x552
>>342269031
Same difference
I want both.
>>
>>342268792
Kys
>>
>>342269040
Zelda outright tells you they are sealing him away in OOT.
Ganondorf outright tells you that you have released him in WW.
LTTP describes the whole thing in the Imprisoning War, which OOT and WW used as the basis of their story.
>>
>>342269331
Thank you for avoiding my question
>>
File: 1324495664008.jpg (624 KB, 1500x1325) Image search: [Google]
1324495664008.jpg
624 KB, 1500x1325
You know what they should actually do?

Reuse the NPC we all know and love.

I'm dead serious. In the past few games, they were kinda lackluster. Where is our Malon? Where is our Guru-Guru? Where is our postman? Tingle? Where are our Koume/Kotake? Where are our Gorman bros?

Sure, bring new NPCs along them, but I really feel there are some NPCs that SHOULD ALWAYS be there, as much as Link, Zelda and Ganondorf are always here in each installment.
>>
>>342269331
He's right, they don't say they are sealing him in the Sacred Realm. They say they are sealing him in the EVIL Realm.

Now, people thought they were talking about the Sacred Realm because of what happens to it in LTTP when an evil wish is made on the Triforce. It becomes the Dark World. But it's clearly not the same thing.
>>
>>342268194
>There's still no meaning in doing that.
There is if you get to reforge it.
>>
>>342269675
Zelda and Link reincarnate, kind of.

Other characters don't.
>>
>>342269456
Your question has been answered. Ganondord was sealed in the Sacred Realm. As established in the Imprisoning War, Ganondorf turned the Sacred Realm into the Dark World. They did not bury him in the dirt, they sealed him into the Sacred Realm. The Master Sword's function in OOT, and WW, and LTTP, was to seal the Sacred Realm.
>>
>>342269918
Tingle appears in several games hundreds of years apart
>>
>>342269675
FSA already recycles characters from other games to the point of delirium.
>>
>>342270025
You fail to mention where they say he was sealed in the Sacred Realm in OoT/WW and are assuming that the imprisoning war applies to the adult timeline for no reason
>>
This will probably be a cutscene half way through the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9MGY2OL8o
>>
File: sacred realm.png (559 KB, 721x1057) Image search: [Google]
sacred realm.png
559 KB, 721x1057
>>342268726
the hell?
>>
>>342269137
What about Romani?
>>
>>342270090
Tingle is literally a joke character. If I remember correctly, his only job in WW was to promote that GCN-GBA cable thingy, so if I said that he's not even canon I wouldn't be necessarily wrong.
Unless he's in other games apart from MM, in which case I said nothing.
>>
>>342270090
There are lots of Tingles. He comes from a family of Tingles.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.