[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYm CUAC8Oic WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYmCUAC8Oic

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
>>
>>342230746
yeah, the graphics suck balls
>>
fuck, erza looks like legit fun to play as
>>
I watched Fairy Tail for a bit and eventually dropped it thinking how much i rather watch One Piece.
>>
File: Capture.png (69 KB, 643x612) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
69 KB, 643x612
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
>>
>>342230746
hitomi looks so comfy and cute
>>
>>342231592
>seven hundred fucking dollars
>shilled to death on /v/
Meanwhile overwatch™ gets shitted on for free maps,heroes and being able to acquire everything through in game currency/leveling up.
>>
> Mila is the only girl who doesn't get a costume
> Even though there's like 4 Erza Scarlet costumes that would fit her personality
> Better give fucking Kasumi Erza's knight armor instead
> Even though that doesn't fit her at all and she's better suited to Erza's samurai armor

On further review they also didn't give costumes for Christie, La Mariposa and Rachael, which means 3 of the 4 characters I play aren't in it. Fucking Japan and their shit taste.
...Tina's looks nice.

>>342231592
Also include the fact that the season passes and the Ultimate pack doesn't give you all the DLC, you still have to pay for about $60 more to get them all.
>>
>>342232154
It doesn't get shilled exactly. It's just some anons that come together and rub their delicious, juicy rockhard cocks to some DOA girls.
>>
>>342231592
ask console cucks
>>
>>342231592
It prints money for them
>>
>>342231243
Both are shit, don´t worry
>>
Too bad the online is completely dead.
>>
File: OWNED.jpg (37 KB, 624x191) Image search: [Google]
OWNED.jpg
37 KB, 624x191
>>342232517
Nah, I think it's best we ask pcucks
>>
>>342232154
The hell are you talking about? Everyone Shits on DoA's DLC practices all the goddamn time. Most fans even admit it's a little much. That's not even including DoAX3's absurd DLC model.

Do you just go into random threads, see that Overwatch isn't' mentioned and just shit it up?

>>342232750
Not completely dead you can get matches on the weekend, what doesn't help is that PS3/360/PS4/X1's can't play together so they segment the small playerbase even further.
>>
What the fuck is a fairy tail?
>>
File: 1386047703910.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1386047703910.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>342230746
i finally looked into the costumes again.
kasumi and ayane have 50+ outfits each now.

and they went FULL RETARD and locked some outfits behind $93 season passes. that's $93 per season pass.
>>
>>342230746
Why wouldn't it be?

Stop pretending to be retarded OP, you'll make tumbloonies feel at home.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.