[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, can someone tell me the most accurate website that rates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: o meu ta assim.png (167 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
o meu ta assim.png
167 KB, 1366x768
Hello, can someone tell me the most accurate website that rates games from 0 to 100? The sites that you guys think are the most accurate
>>
4chan.org
>>
cmon
>>
>>342222374
>Hello, can someone tell me the most accurate website that rates games from 0 to 100?
THE FUCK do you mean "accurate"? Accurate to what? Accurate according to what? How can a NORMATIVE and possibly subjective judgement be "accurate"?
>>
>>342222374
You like numbers? How bout 4, as in 'Fourk you!"
>>
>>342223971
stop being a little bitch, i just want a site that most people overall agree with their ratings on games.

>>342224026
ah.
>>
Get out of my anime based discussion board, you filthy brazilian
>>
https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/

unironically.Coming from a guy who is basically satanist.
>>
>>342222374
CAD isn't very good for designing games on.

>>/3/
>>
>>342224092
most people
>agree
/v/ is not the place you ask this to
>>
>>342224210
this tbqh senpai. just ignore the sjw score
>>
>>342222374
There is none.

Develop your own opinions. It's all subjective.
>>
>>342222374
watch a gameplay video, play the game
you don't need people to tell you if the game's good or not, you fucking wanker
>>
>>342222374
Steam. You can look at the amount that was played, so it's the best to filter all the irrelevant opinions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.