[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought an Elgato capture card, and was about to buy a 5TB hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tokyo.jpg (130 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
tokyo.jpg
130 KB, 800x518
I bought an Elgato capture card, and was about to buy a 5TB hard drive to save my gameplay, and maybe upload to YouTube, then I remembered Tokyo Mirage is coming out this Friday.
Should I buy the HDD or Tokyo Mirage?
Are you guys getting Tokyo Mirage?
>>
>>342198880
Aside from the censorship, is there anything wrong with the game?
>>
>>342198880
I would have but Nintendo butchered it too much so I'm either going to wait until i can get a used copy for cheap or pirate it, i'm just really lazy and haven't gotten around to setting up loadline.
>>
Tokyo Mirage!
>>
Buy video game
>>
>>342199250
I have to decide by tomorrow, I'm going to GameStop and pre ordering the Collector's Edition.

>>342199327
It looks like its leaning that way.

>>342199247
There's probably going to be a way to restore the character models using homebrew, so there's that.
>>
I guess you're hoping that the whole of Japan is wrong about how shitty it is.
>>
why would anyone even buy this after Nintendo took a big old shit all over it.
>>
I'll pick it up. I'm not excited for it like I was and I probably wont even play it for a few weeks but whatever
>>
>>342199630
Did it really suck that bad?
I haven't looked at reviews or anything to be honest.

>>342199759
Because I like Fire Emblem and its characters.
I know this plays nothing like it, but still.

>>342199864
Will you be picking it up this Friday?
>>
>>342199993
>Did it really suck that bad?
Not that guy, but it did.

I'd pass on it, if you're fiending for a JRPG, just boot up an emulator, and play one you haven't already. Grab it from the bargain bin, it'll be there in no time.
>>
>>342199993
>Did it really suck that bad?

Never played it. All I know is that a game about idols was a flop in idol country. Not a very promising sign.
>>
>>342199993
People were initially really upset and decided it was shit based on appearance, from what has been said later its supposed to be decent.
>>
>>342198880
I was going to buy it but after Nintendo butchered the game with that heavy censorship I'm just gonna pirate the uncensored version.
>>
>>342199630
>Japan awarded it "Best RPG of all time"
Japan's saying it's shitty guys! Believe me!
>>
>>342200939
>Japan awarded it "Best RPG of all time"

JAPAN awarded it best RPG of all time?! Holy shit! How did they manage that? Did they have a referendum? Was a bill passed in the Diet declaring this? Tell me more!
>>
>>342201161
Then how did Japan decide it was shitty?
>>
>>342201247
Then who was phone?
>>
>>342201247
It flopped, hard.

Nice deflection by the way.
>>
>>342201494
it sold zero copies on playstation 4. And that's of course, the only place anyone's counting, of course
>>
>Actually fucking BUYING a censored piece of shit
Just pirate it like a regular human being you fuck
>>
>>342201809
>Fates
>sells 538,669 copies in Japan by the end of 2015
>SMT IV
>sells 251,334 copies in Japan by the end of 2013
>#FE
>sells 32,896 copies in Japan by January 2016
>i-it's not a flop guys I swear!
>>
>>342198880
buy the harddrive man think of everything you could put on there
>>
>>342199247
DO IT NOW NIGGA! THERES A PATCH COMING SOON
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.