[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Zelda wield his sword with his right or left hand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: zelda-breath-of-the-wild.png (248 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
zelda-breath-of-the-wild.png
248 KB, 625x352
EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

and talk about the game that decidedly won E3

There is a serious lack of Zelda here, lets fix that
>>
>>342196521
>and talk about the game that decidedly won E3

According to who? You?
>>
File: Zelda_E3_11am_SCRN073.0.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_E3_11am_SCRN073.0.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>342196630
son if you aint hype gtfo
>>
Everyone is so busy watching gameplay vids they aint even around to talk about it see
>>
File: God-Of-War-PS4.jpg (145 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
God-Of-War-PS4.jpg
145 KB, 760x428
Not even The Last of War came close
>>
File: uFtWz11.jpg (53 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
uFtWz11.jpg
53 KB, 597x600
yall /v/aginas better get your priortitties straight
>>
File: Emily Rogers Zelda leaks.jpg (63 KB, 582x527) Image search: [Google]
Emily Rogers Zelda leaks.jpg
63 KB, 582x527
>>
Link canoninically should use his left hand.

However this is not Link we're playing as. It's a person designed to be a new Hero, but it's ultimately not the same spirit of the hero, hence why he doesn't even get the green outfit or the triforce mark on his hand.
>>
>>342198084
Well, she's 1/2. The voice acting is probably true, but only to the extent of Fire Emblem: Awakening/Fates.

1.5/3.
>>
>>342196521
left.
>>
>>342200540
I thought it was supposed to mean that Hyrule was ancient and forgotten like in windwaker, and he'll put the green outfit on halfway through the plot or something for fan service
>>
>>342198084
Stop posting this cunts """""""predictions""""""""
>>
>>342200812
I just threw whatever silly theory sounds plausible to me for the time being. I don't even care about lore all too much, I'm just looking forward to a Zelda game.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 610x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 610x357
Why isn't he ambidextrous? Why can't you switch in real time?
>>
>>342196521
>changes the conventions of zelda games
>also makes him right handed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.