[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is nothing wrong with Glory Kills. Glory Kills resemble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 0-90438u5098347906.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
0-90438u5098347906.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
There is nothing wrong with Glory Kills.

Glory Kills resemble something I wanted in the classic Doom games, the ability to actually rip and tear through my enemies. The popularity of Brutal Doom is evidence that many players feel the same way. Punching a demon's head off of it's fucking shoulders or smashing a Revenant's head between it's shoulder-mounted cannons is cathartic as hell. It's no more repetitive than simply shooting everything.

I love the new Doom and you can take your "Glory Kills ruin the game" meme and suck butter from my ass.
>>
>suck butter from my ass.
What's the butter doing there?
>>
I don't like them but I can understand their existence from a flavor point. Doom guy has lost it after ages of killing demons and UAC is still screwing around with hell.
>>
>>342194775
Doomguy was one of the Night Sentinels who protected the Wraiths in Argent D'Nur. Because he is from another dimension, he does not speak English. He does not speak because he knows that no one will understand him. As players, we can understand Vega, Samuel, and Olivia, but Doomguy has no idea what anyone is saying.
>>
>>342195154
That's a pretty retarded theory you have there, senpai.
>>
>>342195154
Canonically false. Get yourself checked for terminal retardation.
>>
>>342195524
There is a significant amount of processed dairy product in my anal cavity that I should like you to ingest.
>>
>>342194505
i do like glory kills, especially with the runes that speed them up and make you move faster after doing them. It's a much better system to get health back, keeps you pushing forward instead of retreating.
>>
>>342196034
This. I hated the Glory Kills until I got the rune to speed them up. Honestly they should have removed the rune and made that the default speed.
>>
>>342196279
A lot of runes should have been default. Too bad there is no mod support to fix that.
>>
So is HDOOM canon now?
>>
>>342196336
There's literally a fucking rune that gives you greater control over your second jump in the double jump. What the fuck?
>>
>>342196597
yeah, sucks that i have to have that one, the movement speed and glory kill speed equipped which should have been standard anyway. Still kick ass though
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.