[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
recommend me some nice GBA games that are not FF:TA, Tactics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: pizzacutter.jpg (93 KB, 902x985) Image search: [Google]
pizzacutter.jpg
93 KB, 902x985
recommend me some nice GBA games that are not FF:TA, Tactics Ogre or Harvest Moon
>>
Yggdra Union.
>>
I want to fuck Marche
>>
Advance Wars and Fire Emblem
>>
>>342189836
How do you get all the 300 missions on this game?

I swear to god some missions are totally RNG faggotery and it also takes months to even get one that you are missing.

Also Paladin Marche Double Sword is FUBAR.
>>
>>342189836
FF:TA
Tactics Ogre
And maybe Harvest Moon
>>
Swordcraft Story 1 and 2
Advance Wars 1 and 2
Megaman games
Castlevania games
Oriental Blue
>>
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Metroid Zero Mission
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Mega Man Battle Network 1, 2, 3, and 6 (just skip 4 and 5, it's not worth it)
>>
File: gfs_76664_2_48.jpg (56 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
gfs_76664_2_48.jpg
56 KB, 900x600
Mother 3, Summon Night Swordcraft Story, and Pokemon Emerald
>>
File: boktai.jpg (103 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
boktai.jpg
103 KB, 640x636
Metal Gear Solid: Monster Mash
The first game is more focused around the solar gun as you collect different lenses, accessories, and frames that change how your projectile works.
2nd game is a big improvement in every way but with a focus on melee weapons. Not so exciting in some ways but the forging minigame is super fun. Also you get a cool vampire form that can't eat human food or cross running water, and instead of getting energy from the sun you can sleep in the coffin you always carry with you. The big tradeoff is that if you choose a really nice coffin for yourself, the boss is going to heal way faster and be harder to keep stunned when you stuff it in there on the way to the solar piledrivers.
>>
>Megaman Battle Network

>Fire Emblem

>Advance Wars
>>
>>342190772

But he's a boy.
>>
File: yes and.png (36 KB, 120x188) Image search: [Google]
yes and.png
36 KB, 120x188
>>342191731
>>
>>342189836
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
>>
>>342191150
>not metroid fusion
>>
File: marche.png (116 KB, 364x403) Image search: [Google]
marche.png
116 KB, 364x403
>>342191864

Boys can't love boys.
>>
>>342192090
Who said anything about love?
>>
I had forgotten about swordcraft story, gonna play them and then try the other recs, thank you anons

>>342190878
never gotten the 300 missions and yeah Paladin is OP as fuck
>>
All the castlevania games.
The summon night trilogy.
Mega man zero and battle network games.
Metroid games.
Pokemon main games and rescue team.
The yugioh games are also good.
Golden sun 1 and 2.
FF games.
Wario ware.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.