[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how much worse is the Wii U version going to be than the NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: BotW.png (503 KB, 854x484) Image search: [Google]
BotW.png
503 KB, 854x484
So how much worse is the Wii U version going to be than the NX version? I want to play this game the best way possible but I don't want to buy a new console with nothing else on it especially with how sparse the Wii U's releases were.
>>
No gameplay differences, confirmed by Nintendo
>>
>>342182615
Visual differences, though. I mean, considering how much /v/ complains about the visuals so far.
>>
>>342182523
Not a whole lot, given that it started development on the Wii U
>>
The only thing NX may offer is a stable frame rate and possibly less pop in.
>>
The only difference is the NX one will have better graphics and possibly better framrate
>>
>>342182686
None. They're keeping parity between the two systems.
>>
>>342182806
Its going to have visual differences.
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/06/16/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-features-different-visuals-on-nx-but-same-experience/
>>
>>342182715
Wrong, graphics will be the same.
>>
>>342182910
No they already said they would be different. see >>342182902
>b-b-but different doesn't mean better
NX would be dead in the fucking water if it came out and had less graphical power than Wii U.
>>
My guess is the NX version will have a higher framerate, or at least a more stable framerate, higher resolution, longer draw distance and less pop-in.
>>
>>342183221
I would love it if they kept everything the same but just jacked the draw distance way up so you could see everything for miles in full detail and enemies milling about and stuff.
>>
>>342182902
Wrong.
>>
>>342182703
They might fix the pop-in before release. There's plenty of time.

I mean, come on, look at all the video games that DON'T have such blatant pop-in. Surely they can fix it up so it doesn't do that.
>>
>>342183903
Maybe they just don't have LOD models done yet or something.
>>
>>342183717
Oh so the fucking director is wrong?
Get the hell out of here retard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.