[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid gameplay question for those who played this: During synthesis,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: A13_JP_Boxart.jpg (75 KB, 388x450) Image search: [Google]
A13_JP_Boxart.jpg
75 KB, 388x450
Stupid gameplay question for those who played this:

During synthesis, is there a way to scroll down the traits choice box when there are more than five on it? A scrollbar shows up but I can't figure out how to scroll it.

Also, when looking at a character's equips, is there a way to check the traits on it without unequipping it first?
>>
Use the right analog stick
>>
>>342177936
It doesn't work though? It works in Rorona Plus though.
>>
Is there a demo (lol) of this or the other PS3 ones?
I don't want to spend $20 just to see if I like it.
>>
>>342178302
I've got nothing, then. I'd love to actually check, but my niece smashed my PS3 game collection when she was having a fit a couple months ago.
>>
File: 1433074515289.png (691 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1433074515289.png
691 KB, 1024x1024
>>342178346
No demos for any of them. I think some might be on that PS Now streaming thing though.
Know anyone that has one that you can borrow or a place by you that rents out games?
Short of that you'll just have to take a leap of faith.
>>
>>342178513
I hope you spanked her
>>
>>342179519
It'll have to be a leap of the faith then.

No game stores around me have them used (to try and return within a few days)
No rental places/kiosks around me have weeb games.
No friends/family have PSNow.
>>
>>342180215
Rorona+, Ayesha+ or Sophie would be my recommendation on which to start with.
>>
>>342180446
I don't care much for plot but would playing them in any order matter, gameplay or plot wise?
>>
File: Atelier Guide.jpg (1 MB, 1353x3554) Image search: [Google]
Atelier Guide.jpg
1 MB, 1353x3554
>>342180789
This is outdated and specifically for Vita but should help you get which order they go in.
The Sophie trilogy came out after the Dusk (Ayesha) one.

If you only have a PS3 then grab those versions instead. Do make sure you get Rorona+ and not regular Rorona though since it's an improved version of it.

I would say try to play them in order since they tend to improve or change up things as the trilogies progress so going backwards would feel weird.
>>
>>342181264
Thanks and thanks for the guide.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.