[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Devil may cry is a pachinko and mobile crossover >Resident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: capcom-logo.jpg (31 KB, 535x300) Image search: [Google]
capcom-logo.jpg
31 KB, 535x300
>Devil may cry is a pachinko and mobile crossover
>Resident evil is a fucking walking simulator
>AA6 is only coming because fans screeched about DGS and AA5
>Mega man is so dead its not even funny
>Street fighter is online only now and dead as heck
>No hope for old goodies like Star gladiator or Darkstalkers

What the fuck happened to capcom.

>Pacman is a childrens cartoon and a terrible platformer
>Tales of is a joke since Eternia
>No forseeable Katamari
>Tekken 7 looks awful
>Klonoa, Druaga and Valkyrie will forever remain dead

What the fuck happened to Namco?

>Sega is literally nothing but beating sonic into the ground and the occasional Yakuza

What the fuck in general happened to japanese localizing?
>>
>>342175184
>Tekken 7 looks awful
Delete this.
Super moves does not ruin tekken.
Adds only to the depth
>>
>>342175184
>Street fighter is online only now
Wait what
>>
>>342175427
Either play online, or watch the same 5 second powerpoint slideshows.
>>
>>342175578

It has local multiplayer as well, unless you're some friendless mong who doesn't go to locals.
>>
>>342175184
You forgot that Capcom changed Breath of Fire into mobile shit.
>>
File: 372274.0.jpg (81 KB, 1035x1600) Image search: [Google]
372274.0.jpg
81 KB, 1035x1600
>>342175184
>Mega man is dead

How uninformed you are, it's literally just been revived asshole
>>
>>342175184
>Mega man is so dead its not even funny
I want this meme to end.

The last generation Capcom made 2 Megaman platformers that got stellar reviews. Megaman 9 and 10.

Approved the fan game Street Fighter X Megaman and helped distributing it for free.

Megaman franchise was part of every cross over in the last gen. Tekken x SF, MvC3, Tatsunoko, Project X Zone, etc.

Everyone just mad because they didnt want to release a sequel to a mediocre Megaman spinoff.

Sure, they let the Legends spinoff die, but the megaman franchise? Fuck no. Stop being butthurt legendsfag.
>>
>>342176000
oh god, I was unaware, what did they do?

>>342176095
>Approved the fan game Street Fighter X Megaman and helped distributing it for free.

Oh my god, you seriously think this? Capcom fucking CnD'd them and seized it for themselves. The dev of said fangame was hysterical and in fucking tears and posted on every blog he could about it.

"Released it for free"

Holy fuck.
>>
>>342176095
The last mega man game was 2011 anon, thats 5 years ago.

Mega man is Capcom's mickey mouse, To do absolutely nothing but shameless tie ins and shoehorns for five years is not acceptable.
>>
>>342176234
Capcom cant seize something for themselves. Sure, they can CnD but seize something? Not at all. The dev agreed for the game to be distributed by Capcom.

And frankly he got his game made and distributed to thousands of people. What else could he asked for? Is not that he could have profited from it anyways.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-19-20-34.png (874 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-19-20-34.png
874 KB, 960x540
>>342176234
>>
>>342176490
oh jesus what
>>
>>342176234
>Create a game with someone elses ip
>cry because you can't charge money for it

Yeah nah, you are retarded if you do this.
>>
>>342176674
>>342176234
The game began as the private development of Seow Zong Hui who presented an early build to Christian Svensson, Capcom's Senior VP of consumer software, at EVO 2012.[5][6] Svensson showed the build to several staff members in the Capcom office (including senior community manager Brett Elston), and Capcom later decided to assist in the development of the game. While Zong Hui continued to develop the game based on his original design, Capcom took over tasks such as funding, marketing, and quality assurance.

He was the one who showed it to Svensson, what CnD are you talking about nigga?

Seems to be like a happy ending. Care to show me your sources about the dev complaining about the deal?
>>
>>342175184
>RE VII is a walking simulator
But its not retard. Thats a tech demo. Granted, the entire game is playable with psvr but it doesn't mean its jusy a fun house simulator
>>
>>342175184
>DMC is a mobile cross over
its not
are people really falling for that chinese knockoff?
>>
>>342177161
its not a knock off, its a legitimate crossover with hopes garden.
>>
>>342177298
[citation needed]
the only video I've ever seen was a trailer uploaded by a fake capcom youtube
>>
>>342175184
>DMC
Better than what Ninja Theory did to it, IMO
>RE
Is actually a horror game again, ayy lmao
>AA6
Why are you complaining about this? You're getting it, right?
>Megaman
Good riddance. Inafune is a hack.
>Street Fighter is online only now and dead as fuck
I can guarantee you that this isn't true.

On top of this, we're getting Dead Rising 3. If anything, Capcom's improving from RE6/Street Fighter X Tekken/DMC era.

>Pacman
There's been 4 pacman games worth playing, ever. Pacman, Ms. Pacman, and the two championship edition games. Other than that, Pacman has always been shitty platformers.
>Tales
Can't comment on this, as I don't play JRPGs.
>Katamari
The last one sucked. I really do hope they make a new one that doesn't suck soon.
>Tekken 7
How does it feel to be a troll? Major arcades in the US already have this game, where you can test it yourself. It's pretty much Tekken 5 with super moves and a nerfed rage mode. If you liked Tekken 5, this is more of the same.
>Klona, Druaga, Valkyrie
I didn't play these games either, so I can't judge if this is true or not, or even matters

In the meantime, Gundam VS is still dope as fuck, and Tekken is still good, so I'm not really complaining.

>Sega
I'm really upset about this one. AM2 is dead, and I'm fucking mad. Shenmue 3 is happening, but we still aren't seeing new Outrun, Virtua Fighter, or Virtua Cop games.
>>
>muh Megaman
Fuck off. You faggots got TWO games that were in the exact style of the classic games, right down to graphics and sound. Literally every classic franchise has its fans begging for this to happen. It never happens for any of them. Except for Megaman. And you faggots got not one, but fucking TWO.

Not to mention the absurd amount of milking the Megaman franchise has received over the years. Megaman fans are the biggest entitled babbies on the fucking planet. I'm so glad Inafune scammed you losers.
>>
>>342176234
Literally nothing about this is true. You're literally trolling. Last time I checked, >>342176830 is 100% correct, and Capcom actually provided resources to help him finish and polish the game.

I also beat it. It was fun as fuck. Never was able to beat Sagat and Akuma in the same run though. Too hard.
>>
>>342177794
This, Shovel knight and Gunvolt were fantastic Mega-likes that surpassed anything classic, X or Zero did.

Ya'll should be greatful
>>
>>342177794
Paper Mario fan detected
>>
>>342177794
I really have no issue with 9 being 8bit, and majority of people didn't either, because it performed incredibly well.

10 being the same kind of fucking game was spit in the face
>>
>>342176378
>Mega man is Capcom's mickey mouse, To do absolutely nothing but shameless tie ins and shoehorns for five years is not acceptable.

But Mickey Mouse is all about shameless tie-ins and shoehornings. cf. Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>342178146
And yet mickey mouse in that time span has had 13 games and 2 successful cartoon series'

What did mega dork get?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.