[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resi 7 Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Possibly Ada.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Possibly Ada.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Thoughts on this being Ada Wong
>>
File: 1466465799228.jpg (72 KB, 729x546) Image search: [Google]
1466465799228.jpg
72 KB, 729x546
What are the things that have been discovered in this P.T. knock-off?

I played it for the first time a couple of hours ago and got to the part where a ghost bitch scram at the screen.

I thought RE wasn't about supernatural shit.
>>
You fucking idiot. The title of the thread needs to be RESIDENT EVII_ so people can find it. /v/tards are the wost
>>
I hope all the characters are reunited in this game.

Chris, Leon and Sherry together made my dick diamonds.

Is the game gonna star Jake like the ending to 6 implied?
>>
>>342174353
Apologies

>>342174276
I'm not sure at the minute. everyone seems to be stuck around the same place.

I'm actually enjoying it more than PT but in a different way.

PT I enjoyed playing through and then eventually looking up a solution. However with this I have gone full faggot and get involved with the rest of the /v/tards looking for solutions and shit.
>>
File: dropped.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
dropped.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>342174456
>Is the game gonna star Jake like the ending to 6 implied?
Fuck I hope not. I couldn't stand that faggot and that bullshit romance between him and Sherry.
>>
>>342174456
I hope that Chris and Leon are involved and get reunited.

Imagine playing in first person, waking up and wandering around for a few hours playing through the game without the player knowing who the main character is and then coming across Leon who is also trapped in spoopy house and the game reveals you are Chris.

man that would be cool.
>>
I hope Ada is wearing a qipao again, underwear optional
>>
>>342174456
What are Chris and Leon's most interesting moments?
>>
>>342175083
Leon is interesting across the board, the most interesting thing about Chris is his sexual tension with his sister
>>
>>342175303
Piers isn't Chris' sister though
>>
Have Jill and Leon met?
>>
>Ada would be 44 in RE7

Hot.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
>>342175303
This is one of the most memorable ones for me.
>>
>>342174856
>then coming across Leon who is also trapped in spoopy house and the game reveals you are Chris.
I don't think that would work with Chris, seeing as his character is to be as brash and retarded as possible.

Maybe if the FP character were a sort of insert for the player and he meets all the RE characters and then becomes a character of his own at the end of the ga,e?

I highly doubt it will happen, but that would be tight as fuck, yo.
>>
Isn't this game supposed to be a "soft reset" for the universe or whatever? None of the other characters are in the game?
>>
>>342176259
No, if they did Leon would end up cucking Chris
>>
My theory is Lisa Trevor is back
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.