[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dishonored 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Dishonored_2_cover_art.jpg (24 KB, 250x289) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored_2_cover_art.jpg
24 KB, 250x289
No thread. Discuss
>>
>>342173421
I hope the different protagonists will have different story outcomes. And I hope non-lethal is more fun this time
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3200x1801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3200x1801
I like the clockwork soldiers they look like they're from an early 2000s bionicle movie.
>>
>>342174107
I think you can do drop-knockouts rather than drop assassinations now

I think one of the problems with the first was that it implied that nonlethal was the proper, real way to play, and that it's the way you should play it on your first go.
The best way is to go lethal and THEN nonlethal in a second playthrough. That way, rather than a pessimistic downer at the end, you get an uplifting, nice ending.

It's dissapointing that so many people chose to play it like that

They added a few things to make nonlethal more fun in the Daud dlc, but still.
>>
Wasn't that impressed with the e3 footage but I think it'll be good and better than what they showed.
>>
>>342174768
>pessimistic downer at the end
That shouldn't automatically be considered a bad thing in fiction, at least if you have any amount of taste.
>>
Give me your upgrade tree ideas.
>>
>>342173421
I'll be very disappointed if they come up with some contrived excuse to keep the character you don't choose absent from the game.
>>
>>342174768
I killed a lot of people and still got low chaos ending. I actually think the non-lethal target takedowns were far better.
>>
File: 415465.jpg (35 KB, 756x391) Image search: [Google]
415465.jpg
35 KB, 756x391
>>342175297
I think the one you don't choose to play as is getting killed
>>
>>342175020
perhaps, but i think it would work better in Dishonored, considering that the 'happy' ending would have already been shown

A pessimistic downer ending would work well if you didn't already know about the happy nice ending that could very well have happened instead, as it lessens the impact.
I'm sure I could explain this in a much more eloquent way that I'm doing right now

Personally, I was quite touched when I discovered that the denful of weepers I found in my previous playthrough was actually full of healthy people.
>>342175337

people assumed that you needed to go completely nonlethal to get the low chaos. As long as you don't hunt down every enemy and spare some of the random trash guards then you'll probably be fine

>>342175685
I remember saying that Corvo had to stay at home and keep things in check or something
>>
>>342175685
What if whoever you don't choose becomes the new heart?
>>
>>342175879
What is whoever you don't choose doesn't fucking matter because Bethesda fucked AS shit up somehow.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 300x300
>>342176116
Don't say that please
>>
>>342176116
The person we don't choose will die
>>
>>342173421
Telling The Outsider to fuck off with his mark and its powers.

Fucking Alpha.

>The Outsider is the source of all magic in the Dishonored universe.
>The whales are magical in nature and feed The Outsider his magic.
>Demand for whale-oil skyrockets and they start killing tons of whales.
>This results in much less magic being fed to The Outsider.
>That's why The Outsider is aging/dying.
>At the end of the game your character become The Outsider.

There must always be a The Outsider.
>>
>>342173421
Best couple
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.