[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
while I think it looks great, "Calamity Ganon" is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: calamity.jpg (62 KB, 914x514) Image search: [Google]
calamity.jpg
62 KB, 914x514
while I think it looks great, "Calamity Ganon" is a stupid as fuck name
am I wrong?
>>
Galamity Canon
>>
>>342166135

Ganon's Calamity Canon
>>
That name only works if you've got a cowboy hat to back it up with.
>>
It sounds weird and foreign (and I don't mean engrish) and I like it.
>>
Calabooty Glabee Boopy
>>
Calamity Humanity Profanity Crash Twinsanity Ganon
>>
It's straight to the point. I like it.
>>
Calamity Ganon's calamity cannon blew up my friend named Shanon
>>
>>342166036
Calamity Ganon makes him sound like an unstoppable force of nature, almost eldritch-like. The name also just flows off the tongue well.

It's a pretty badass name, imo.
>>
Dammit, I can never read that name without thinking about this movie!
>>
It sounds like a Monster Hunter subspecies name, which are always awesome.
>>
>>342166036
It obviously has some tie to the plot and what went wrong with the world.

My guess is that he resulted in a timeline convergence.
>>
Heh, guys wouldn't it be funny if calamity Ganon had just like, this giant penis? Haha, that'd be so stupid.
But yeah what if he just had this giant penis? And you could run on it lol. And suck on it haha so dumb right.
>>
>>342171104
Oh man, this is such a dank new meme

xD
>>
Am I the only one who wants a pure pig Ganon? Never liked Ganondorf. Link to the Past Ganon is superior to everyone, even if we saw him for 5 minutes
>>
>>342171435

Lmao. I actually chuckled at both posts
>>
>>342169176
Great, I am not the only one.
>>
>>342169176
CHI
CA
GY?!
>>
>>342172025
haha
>>
>>342166229
Canon's Galamity Ganon
>>
All I can think of is Calamity Jane, and that some suburban mom calls her klutzy daughter that.

Calamity Ganon sounds like a nickname for some spaz kid who keeps breaking his parents' stuff.
>>
>>342166036
These games have been filled with stupid names for 20 years and NOW you wanna complain?
>>
File: calamitygundam.jpg (284 KB, 531x753) Image search: [Google]
calamitygundam.jpg
284 KB, 531x753
>>
>>342166036
Can't even tell what the fuck I'm looking at.

He some kind of eldritch cloud?
>>
Anyone got a webm of calamity ganon
>>
>>342173272
holy shit that made me laugh
>>
>>342167350
It's when the will of demise separates from Ganondorf.

He sought to purge himself of a repeating destiny, and with the help of the sheika unbound himself.

But they thought it could be contained, but the force of nature broke free, and ravaged the land. A great calamity.
>>
>>342171675
Yeah I miss Ganon. He hasn't been featured in a cool role since the Oracles and honestly OoT was his last major appearance. He isn't actually in TWW and in TP he's not even Ganondorf's final form. I was getting kind of hyped for him in ALBW, but it was pretty dope that Yuga hijacked his body.
>>
>>342172025
>>342173331
Hahaha! Wish there were an upvote button here so I could give you guys some likes!
>>
>>342175418
Yes, and you can see the pig snout in the middle facing to the left towards the castle.
>>
>>342171675
If they ever do another darker TP esque game I think pig ganon could make an intimidating villain. Imagine him all 3D and high definition.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.