[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People are excited about this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 0320d.jpg (538 KB, 2555x1380) Image search: [Google]
0320d.jpg
538 KB, 2555x1380
>People are excited about this.
>>
which one of mary jane's boyfriends dumped that cum on his costume after making him watch them fuck?
>>
>>342153065
I know right!?!?

like... seriously? this is LITCH the worst game I've like... Ever seen?

ugh, so problematic.
>>
Why wouldnt they? Looks cool, I even like that costume.
>>
>>342153581

Agreed. Costume is excellent.
>>
>butthurt about exclusivity
>>
>>342153065
>People are mad they don't own the platform to play this
Fixt.
>>
File: 1460505441228.jpg (80 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1460505441228.jpg
80 KB, 919x720
>>342153065
This is /v/, so I'll bet money that your only real problem with it is that it's an exclusive.
>>
>>342153065
was so dissapointed watching this live

it literally looks like another shit bland version Spider-Man game.
>>
>>342153065
>not just changing the costume as soon as you unlock a good one
>>
Cautiously optimistic. Obviously we need to see more extended gameplay, but the animations look great in the trailer. Lots of momentum and weight to everything without being too slow.
>>
>>342154037
literally this

as a devoted soldier to the Xbox cause I wholeheartedly agree that the sony infidel must be purged clean from this earth

The next person I see in person who says they "like" Sony, I will put a blade in their stomach. The war is on.
>>
File: 1397676217221.jpg (223 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1397676217221.jpg
223 KB, 1200x800
>Pkeks will endlessly shitpost about this game if it's good.

That's why I have hope
>>
>>342154037
Hey fuck you buddy we haven't had a good Spiderman game since the 2nd one based on the movie, and this looks like its improving on that concept in every way. Plus I like Insomniac and their approach to open world games.
>>
>>342153065
People get always hyped for Spiderman games.
Remember the last one until it was released and was shit?
I felt sorry for those who bought it because of the hype.

Maybe it was viral marketeers but I dislike that argument. I believe it was genuine hype
>>
>>342154951

The last good Spiderman game was Shattered Dimensions and it was fun.

I don't think anyone had high hopes for the movie related games.
>>
>>342154376
That's not how it works, it will be the other way around.
>>
>>342153065
I mean, yeah it does look like some of the previous games, but I'll happily take Insomniac over more of Activision/Beenox's dog shit titles.

The fact that its exclusive and not stuck to a release date gives me hope it'll have the polish a Spidey game desperately needs.

I don't even care about the costume being ugly cause you damn well know there's going to be like 30 skins for this.
>>
>>342155182

Yea, nah.
>>
>>342153065
Let people have their fun, cunt.
>>
>>342154489
I thought Ultimate came out after that game? And the DS games were pretty good
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.