[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I beat 1 and 2 when they came out, and nothing else.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kh.jpg (144 KB, 1204x1500) Image search: [Google]
kh.jpg
144 KB, 1204x1500
Okay, so I beat 1 and 2 when they came out, and nothing else. A year ago I bought 1.5 and 2.5 in preparation for 3, but haven't gotten around to them yet. Then this gets announced. What's different between this and 2.5, and do I need it to understand what the fuck is going on in 3?
>>
>>342152583
KH 1.5 contains Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and a movie version of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

KH 2.5 contains Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and a movie version of Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.

KH 2.8 contains Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep .2, and a movie called "Back Cover".

You'll need to go through all of it to get a full graap on Kingdom Hearts III.
>>
Why don't you see this shit about MGS?

>I only played MG1 and 2, will I be able to understand Rising?
>Is this game one the psp cannon?
>Are The Boss and Big Boss the same person?
>>
>>342154162
this makes me want to cry as someone who has only played one and 2
>>
>>342154513

You do though.
>>
>>342154513
Well for one thing MGS mainly moved forward in the series 1>2>3>4>5, with only a minor deviation, and they all kept within the same company Sony, not like KH which bounced around between a whole bunch of consoles.
>>
>>342154657
Oh shit really? I don't go into the threads very much. I just know I enjoy the games but have only played a few and I don't start crying like a bitch whenever a new game come out because I know there's more shit out there I need to play to understand it, I'm just not that big of a fan to keep up. And that's ok.
>>
>>342154162
birth by sleep 2? and i thought 2.5 only had birth by sleeps cut scenes?
>>
>>342154969
2.5 had all of Birth by Sleep including Final Mix content.

2.8 Has BbS vol 2 a mgs ground zeroes like game
>>
>>342154969
Birth by Sleep Final Mix is fully playable in 2.5. Birth by Sleep 0.2 is more of a KH3 demo in 2.8.
>>
>>342154162
Eh....he can probably skip Coded and Chain of Memories. KH2 does a good job explaining who Namine is, and Coded has no important plot points other about what Mickey's message in a bottle was
>>
>>342154872
Who the fuck is whining you faggot? They are just trying to get a grasp on the story and figure out what needs to be played. You sound like such an idiot right now.
>>
>>342154969
Birth by sleep 0.2 , Aquas journey through the realm of darkness. which basically leads up to the end of KH2 timeline, where she waits on the beach in the realm of darkness.
>>
>>342155379
I'll be honest, I wasn't so much talking about anons in this threads so much as in the other 300 I've see just like it in the past few months.
>>
>>342155531
>>342155150
>>342155239
Thanks.

>>342155150
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.