[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you buy a Wii U for Bayonetta, Splatoon XCX and Hyrule
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendo-Wii-U-©-2012-Nintendo.jpg (82 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-Wii-U-©-2012-Nintendo.jpg
82 KB, 1000x564
Would you buy a Wii U for Bayonetta, Splatoon XCX and Hyrule Warriors ?
>>
>>342151423
You mean it's entire library? kek
>>
>>342152941
obvious troll is obvious
>>
I'm actually trying to sell my WiiU along with the only 2 WiiU games in its library.

The only offers I have gotten for it is like 150-200.

Shit sucks.
>>
I bought one for MH3U and Bayonetta 2, so yes.
>>
All of those minus Hyrule Warriors, but replaced with Mario Kart 8.
I'm told HW is the best of these dynasty warriors memegames but the whole genre just feels like shit.
I doubt even Berserk could change my mind.
>>
>>342152941
>>342153814
Super Smash Bros
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Splatoon
Super Mario 3D World
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Pikmin 3
Hyrule Warriors
Mario Kart 8
>>
>>342151423
I had mine before those where even announced
>>
>>342154082
It's entire library is actually just mario maker and bayo 2
>>
>>342154290
>confirmed for not playing any other Wii U game
>>
>>342151423
I bought my Wii U at launch for the new Smash Bros. and Mario Kart, and I was not disappointed at all. Anything else was just a nice bonus.

With that having been said, I just got lucky. I feel sorry for anyone who was looking forward to an HD Metroid or Star Fox.
>>
>>342154410
I have loadline on my WiiU, I've played them.

I would only defend those other games if I actually paid money for them and had buyers remorse.

The only good WiiU games are Bayo 2 and Mario Maker.
>>
>>342154578
I'm sorry you have shit taste, because I'm having a blast with them
>>
I never bought a Wii U because of its gimmick and I never bought one because I'm just tired of first party Nintendo games in general.

After the first playthrough they have no lasting appeal so there's nothing to come back to.
>>
>>342154775
Thanks Tom, its Reggie. I'm letting you know that we have deposited $0.05 into your account for your great post. Keep up the good work, we might bump you up to $0.10 per shill post for our shitty games.
>>
>>342154082
+
Tropical Freeze
Fatal Frame
Super Mario Maker
>>
Silly anon. I bought it years ago for Pikmin 3, and the inevitable Mario and Zelda which turned to be 3D Cats and BotW
>>
>>342151423

Already have (though replace HW with MK8, Smash 4, Pokken, Splatoon, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Zelda BotW etc.)
>>
>>342154990
(You)
>>
>>342154990
Just doing my job
>>
File: fe.jpg (193 KB, 895x627) Image search: [Google]
fe.jpg
193 KB, 895x627
>>342155161
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Go away, no one wants to play this shitty game.
>>
>>342151423
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>342151423

No. The only game that slightly interests me is Mario Kart. And I'm not paying $300 to play it every once in a while.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.