[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Undertale community gives me aids every time I see and/or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
The Undertale community gives me aids every time I see and/or hear about it, and yet I still hear reasonable praise for the game itself once in a while. Convince me Undertale is good. Or that it's shit.
>>
no, fuck you, stop being an entitled faggot
>>
>>342143962

It's like 3 hours long dude just pirate it
>>
Here's a secret OP, you can enjoy a single-player game while completely ignoring the community and not associating yourself with it.
>>
>>342143962
Why should I care about convincing you anything?
>>
how about you pirate the game and form an unbiased opinion
>>
It's an interactive experience with quirky characters. I don't hate it, but it's definitely one of the most over hyped games in history
>>
Undertale has good and bad, and it's truly reflected in the fanbase.

So on the one side, you've got musical talent covering the great songs. The game itself is largely a nice modern take on Earthbound/Mother, including a monster janitor that is constantly cleaning up its own slime and a Fire Exit only for beings made of fire. Character designs are simple and bold. Not to mention an easy-to-understand and sufficiently difficult combat system.

On the flipside, you basically have everything wrong with modern gaming. Frequent tutorials for even the simplest things, faux-retro graphics in a concept that would have benefited from modern graphics, and occasional positive references (which is all that's needed) to cringey anime or social engineering agendas.

A mixed bag, if there ever was one.
>>
File: 1444683533490.png (37 KB, 465x382) Image search: [Google]
1444683533490.png
37 KB, 465x382
>>342143962
It's a cute little game that you can finish in one sitting with a GOAT soundtrack.

There is absolutely no reason not to pirate it.

/v/ needs to learn to stop letting the opinions of others determine whether or not they play different games.
>>
>>342145815
>"GOAT soundtrack"

babies first ost
>>
>>342146423
Post your tastes in soundtracks
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 881x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 881x758
>community
This is where you're doing it wrong OP, caring what others think of things you like is for pussies. Learn to be yourself, it might even net you a few real life friends.
>>
>>342143962
Its an okay game, definitely worth a pirate.
>>
>>342146623
>unironically listening to video game music

If I had to choose anything, literally anything made by an industry veteran
>>
I like how this game basically force feeds this gay agenda. Literally everyone in the game is gay.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.