[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Fuck you it is amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 818RJRN-gFL._SY550_.jpg (47 KB, 367x550) Image search: [Google]
818RJRN-gFL._SY550_.jpg
47 KB, 367x550
>>
>>342143226
What a huge fucking trainwreck that was.
>>
I can't comprehend how people like things like this. It's far worse than either a game or film.
>>
>press B to combo
soooo deeep
>>
>>342143543
>B button
>on playstation

seems like you are only retarted here
>>
>>342143226
>3+ shower scenes
>3+ attempted rape scenes
>nonsensical plot
>ellen page can't ACT
>the story timeline being told out of sequence is pointless, and only serves to make the game look deeper than it really is

even heavy rain was better than this piece of shit
>>
>>342143651
fine
>press O
>>
>secret underwater chinese base of ghost warfare
No.
>>
>>342143690
you know rape scenes totally up to you right?

i mean i tried to suck a guy off and he tried to rape me after , if i didnt try suck his dick then it wouldnt happen at all.
>>
>David Cage still working for Sony after this disaster
>>
>>342143226
Can you be a lesbian in this "game"?
>>
>>342143226
hahaa o yea?

How? What makes it "amazing"?

LOL remember the part she lives with the indian amily and spooby shit happens that doesnt affect the story and is never fucking explained i cried with laughter.
>>
>>342144005
>http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70779/beyond-two-souls/

>1.8 million on ps4 , without digital sales

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/86232/the-heavy-rain-and-beyond-two-souls-collection/

>0.5 m on ps4 retail

like 1 million also ps3+ps4 digital sale

that makes like 3.5 millionish at total

while BAYONETTA 2 barely sold 1 million.
>>
>>342144162
no, you cant even kill yourself
>>
>>342144368
experiences were good, details etc.

you felt like homeless person in a level then a kid playing snow fight in next. then another level teenage emo girl trying to fit in.

it is truly good experience , i dont say its super good game but its experience everyone should had
>>
File: BO2-Cover-PC.jpg (596 KB, 1549x2161) Image search: [Google]
BO2-Cover-PC.jpg
596 KB, 1549x2161
>>342143226
Some lore fuckups aside this had some great levels and bossfights.
>>
Someone post the rape audio.
>>
>>342143651
>seems like you are only retarted here
So much is wrong with that sentence that I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>342143226
i liked it
its one of two games i have the plat on
>>
>>342144497
You can almost ill yourself.
>>
>>342144607
the way you write your sentences says more about why you like it than any language could ever hope to express.
>>
File: Alpha_Protocol_cover[1].jpg (23 KB, 256x318) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Protocol_cover[1].jpg
23 KB, 256x318
>>
>>342144368
I actually started falling asleep at the horse riding part, like my eyes closed and I just held onto R2 and still made it to the end
>>
She was cutest at the party.
>>
>>342145469
LOL that fuken party was hilarious. Fucking Eli Roth must have wrote that shit its so fucking predictably terrible.
>>
>>342143226

You're an idiot, beyond is the most mediocre of the david cage games. You can make an argument for the others a shitty one but not this game.
>>
>>342143226
I fell asleep after playing the party scene
>>
>>342143752
i know! that part was fucking awesome!
>>
Obviously the marketing and hype that surrounded it was utterly cancerous but it's at least an 8/10.
>>
Are we forgetting the native american ghost demon attack?????
>>
>>342146568
The last of us is like a book that you re-read once every couple of years.
Enjoyable, but if you did it every day you'll get bored.

inb4 anons get triggered by me comparing it to books as if to imply it has any kind of higher literary value
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.