[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for? Is it as good as the vidya? Are the typos as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What am I in for? Is it as good as the vidya? Are the typos as bad as the first few pages make them out to be?
>>
>>342127976
The Last Wish and The Sword of Destiny are great, and objectively the best in the series. Keep reading!
>>
>>342128137
Thanks, I got a bit sceptical when I noticed the typos, but I guess I shouldn't care.
>>
>>342127976
>he's not slav
>he had to wait 25 years for a translation
>>
>>342127976
last wish is GOAT.
>>
In which book does Geralt fuck Ciri?
>>
File: 25.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
25.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>342127976
Will it win GOTY 2016?
>>
>>342130651
Geralt doesn' fuck Ciri in any of the books.
>>
>>342130839
Dropped.
>>
>>342130740
Is that dyed wolven armor?
>>
The Last Wish and beginning of Sword of Destiny is great

I'm at Blood of Elves now and does it go back to Geralt adventures or is the rest of the series a long coming of age story about Ciri? I'm not really fond of her
>>
Which translation are you reading? Which typos? Are you sure you just aren't retarded and can't read complex sentence structures?
>>
That appears to be a book and not a videogame, so fuck off nerd
>>
>>342131157
latter
Also writing quality drops immensely
>>
>>342131157
It shifts back and forth but Ciri trash is at least half of it.
>>
>>342131010
Mastercrafted Wolven Armor
>>
>>342130740
>using the crossbow
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.