[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what games do you play on your smartphones /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1653114-game_dev_story.png (851 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1653114-game_dev_story.png
851 KB, 1280x720
what games do you play on your smartphones /v/?
>>
>>342116494
Avengers Academy
>>
Neko Atsume, Hearthstone, Crossy Road, Flappy Bird, Color Switch, You Must Build A Boat, Plague Inc, Hatfall, Tiny Tower, Adventure Capitalist.

I have a lot of down time at work.....
>>
>>342116494
This one. Game Dev Story is great, Kairosoft games are so addictive to me.
>>
>>342116883
I like Kairosoft games in general, but the thing that annoys me is that they're basically all the same, except with a different theme.
>>
>>342116950
Game Dev is the superior entry anyway
>>
Playing Sword and Sworcery. It's alright.

Had a blast playing vvvvvv and Don't look back. I mainly play them during poop time.
>>
>>342116950
I kinda like Dungeon Village and the school one on top of Game Dev Story.

The anime studio one would've been good if it wasn't piss easy.
>>
>mfw can't play games with IAPs without just grabbing modded apks with unlimited currency
>>
Game Dev Story, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and Brave Frontier
>>
File: cant wake up.webm (754 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.webm
754 KB, 400x328
>>342116494
EVERY Kairosoft game holy shit
send help
>>
ICARUS and Pathos: Nethack Codex
>>
>>342117781
how's the new train station thing?
>>
>>342116494
Brave Frontier, One Piece: Treasure Cruise, and Dawn of the Dragons

all decently fun desu, great for killing time
>>
>>342118116
fun
even the p2w game like were fun
everything is fun, or maybe addictive but I don't even care

the only game I didn't have fun was the beast capturing thing
>>
>>342116494
Is this shit one of those "pay FIVE BUCKS for the resources to make a new game or wait 2001818492 hours to do so" apps or more like Game Dev Tycoon?
>>
>>342118116
It has iap, but it's not needed at all to play. It is kinda weird though because you reach win status fast in the first area and their's little reason to move to the new areas and the research cycle restarts for some reason.
>>
>>342118386
You never played gamedev? It's great anon. From the early days of phone gaming. There is a demo available
>>
File: addict.png (601 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
addict.png
601 KB, 1080x1920
>>342116494
I may have a problem when it comes to that company
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 601x508
>>342118134
>saved up 80 gems for Sugofest and rolled jack shit
>quit the game shortly after

T-the game was shit anyway.
>>
>>342118514
Never heard of it since I'm not a big fan of phone games. I'll check it out, maybe download the .apk since from what you said it's an old game
>>
>>342118704
I managed to hit Log Luffy and SW Ace in the same sugo, so i still hold on hope, even through the silverfests
>>
File: puzzleleague.jpg (58 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
puzzleleague.jpg
58 KB, 500x347
>>342116494
Falling Blocks. It's on the iPhone store. I think there might be an Android version too, but it's basically an indie Pokemon Puzzle League clone through and through. Even has local multiplayer if you and another person connect to the same router, and it's also completely free, no in-app purchases. Would definitely recommend, good for short waits like doctors' offices and shit. Wouldn't recommend for long flights or anything though.
>>
File: crusadersquest-1[1].jpg (457 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
crusadersquest-1[1].jpg
457 KB, 1920x1080
Crusaders Quest
One step above your typical online mobile trash because the gameplay is quite nice and they give you plenty of the premium currency for free
No idea why this isn't more popular
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.