[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is still the 6th most played game on Steam and a top seller,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (53 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
53 KB, 460x215
This is still the 6th most played game on Steam and a top seller, yet I haven't seen any threads on it since basically before it came out. I also don't even know anyone who plays it.

I'm confused, literally who the fuck plays this?
>>
>>342112029
memers
>>
Streamers and kids who bought it and can't afford anything else.
It's not an awful game but the optimization is terrible and unless you and a group of friends were the first players on the server, you'll die and everything you own will die/be destroyed while you're sleeping.

No threads because there isn't anything to discuss.
>>
The creatures update looked semi-interesting.
>>
>>342112029
pretty good game if you know how to let other people do shit for you
>>
>>342112925
So basically have a girly voice and use a mic
>>
>>342112029
There's a vg thread that always plays. They have their own server.
>>
/v/ only cares about AAA games, platform wars, and e-celebs
>>
>>342112029
14 year olds and streamers
>>
I can't take it serious when I see a huge nigger with insanely unrealistic proportions running at me.

The character creation is fucking retarded in this game.
>>
>>342112685
Oh it's that kind of game
>>
>>342112685
>it's not an awful game
>proceeds to give compelling arguments for why it's an awful game
>>
>early access
not me.
>>
>>342115253
>not liking being able to make Giga Nigga
>>
>>342112685
>you'll die and everything you own will die/be destroyed while you're sleeping.

So go to an offline protection server.
Problem solved ages ago.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.