[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: philfish.png (39 KB, 542x313) Image search: [Google]
philfish.png
39 KB, 542x313
Was he right?
>>
Clearly
>>
File: hoverhand.jpg (82 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
hoverhand.jpg
82 KB, 480x640
yeah
>>
>>342111658
Is con man hoverhanding?
>>
>>342111492
>Tries to pitch a game on cuckstarter while another game of his is continuously delayed.

What the fuck do you think, OP?
>>
File: Hye.png (37 KB, 331x224) Image search: [Google]
Hye.png
37 KB, 331x224
The man said it for a reason.

There's a reason why the game got scores like 5.6 and 62.

There's always a reason for everything.

And I'm almost positively sure it's because of Inafune's actions and deeds, regardless of what they are. He might not be the one at fault here, but he's still the one commanding this bloody mess of a ship and there's no way money mismanagement is not one of the reasons applied to this game.
>>
>>342111492
In a recent interview Kamiya said like his twitter was like talking to a bunch of strangers in a bar about videogames. Its pretty interesting. I doubt he said he's a business man with bad intentions, but he's right.
>>
>>342111492
Doesn't matter whether he was right or wrong. No matter what Inafune is, MN09 is still a bad game.
>>
>>342112626
>I doubt he said he's a business man with bad intentions, but he's right
For what it's worth, after he said that, he made a point of saying that he didn't mean it in the sense that he was slagging Con-Man off on a personal level (And posted >>342111658 as an indication that they're supposedly on good terms).
>>
>>342111981
lmao 2cat
>>
Proof is in the pudding, as they say.
>>
>>342111492
well he did make 4 million dollars off you retarded idiots lmoa
>>
File: KhxWaX9z.jpg (80 KB, 808x404) Image search: [Google]
KhxWaX9z.jpg
80 KB, 808x404
Which one is it /v/?
>>
>>342115367
The right, but the left is funny I've never looked at it that way
>>
>>342111492
>>342111648
>>342111658
No, if Inafune was a businessman he would actually have had managed to make a good game. So no, he's not even a businessman or at least he failed at being a businessman.
>>
>>342115787

He could or he could just be a dirty businessman taking money from retards. Thus, business.

You don't know shit about business.
>>
Is Kamiya one of the most liked people by /v/? I've never seen a post talking shit about him.
>>
>>342115367
the right one. it has a little black goatee
>>
>>342116138
Nah a good businessman would make a shit game that people would still manage to like. See FF which is a shit series that everyone eat up.
>>
>>342116231
>I've never seen a post talking shit about him.
You havent seen enough threads bout him then
>>
>>342115787
Nah, not really.
>>
>>342116347

So, it's another example of business. It comes in many forms.
>>
>>342115787
>would have had

Retard, opinion invalidated.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.