[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people yell at you for trying to learn a different hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: dota-2-official.jpg (124 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
dota-2-official.jpg
124 KB, 1191x670
Why do people yell at you for trying to learn a different hero?
>>
because assfaggots
>>
Lion hero all others zeros
>>
usually it's because you're supposed to have known very well who you're using before any match
it's weird
>>
because you're fucking up the game for them you mong
if you have no idea what youre doing then either read up on what you want to be doing before the match or go into practice mode and figure it out yourself
>>
Because it's easy (like the rest of the game) and you shouldn't even be on the "learning a hero" phase, otherwise, you're a retard.
>>
>>342110332
Because it means you're learning it during a normal game.
Which is gonna ruin it for the rest of your team because they're gonna have to carry your shitter ass.
Use bots.

>b-but you need to play against regu-
No, not for learning a hero, lane control and what not is usually the same and all you have to learn is how to use your skills and when.
Matchups and what not should be known from playing before, and you just have to get familiar with the hero, not the game, you're past that stage.

Don't be a retard.
>>
Online team games with random matchmaking are a blame game shitfest
These communities don't even have the minimum level of decency as a human being and unless you're visibly better than your team you will be blamed for everything
>>
Play against bots if you have no idea what you're doing.
In dota, the team is often as weak as its weakest member so it's very frustrating to play with the likes of you.
>>
Competitive game, if you are fucking up you are bringing the team down, go back to overwatch/ league shitties
>>
>>342110962
>>342111164
>>342111185
>>342111206
I literally just installed the game

Why shouldn't I try different characters at a low level?
Why are low level players so angry?
>>
>>342111412
>These communities don't even have the minimum level of decency as a human being and unless you're visibly better than your team you will be blamed for everything
Keep seeing those posts over and over but I almost never get teammates like this. I guess dota matchmaking system does work after all. Thanks, Gabe.
>>
>>342111501
That makes no sense.
Literally everyone on both teams are bad and I have the most farm/kills and I still get bitched at
>>
>>342111517
Play bot games you shitter
>>
>>342111517
Angry people do exist. I'm glad they are all concentrated in a bracket I never visit.
>>
File: 1446675912600.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1446675912600.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>342111517
>literally just installed the game
then why are you here bitching instead of playing the tutorial/bots to learn basics?
Sounds like those low level guys are doing it.
>>342111584
Bullshit, I'm 6k with 5k hours and that's just because you don't play enough or have them muted.

This game is filled with retards, they WILL talk shit for the smallest thing.
>>
>>342111620
that doesnt give proper practice against human patterns
>>
>>342111598
Post your dotabuff.
>>
>>342111746
He doesn't needs proper practice against human patterns yet, he needs to learn the fucking game.
It doesn't matters how good you are at dodging hooks/arrows/whatever if you have no idea of what to do or what those are.
>>
>>342111620
>>342111681
>>342111723
You guys don't understand

These niggers are the ones pushing the lane at the beginning of the game so I can't farm and then bitch all game

It doesn't make any sense
>>
>>342111723
I'm around 4k.
No one muted, most players friendly.
The matchmaking does not necessarily only look at your mmr when deciding who to match you with.
>>
>>342111517
>Why are low level players so angry?
because they're tryhards that still suck at the game. dont worry about what they say theyre mad because theyre failures.
>>
>>342111903
Post dotabuff and let us watch the replays then.
How early are they pushing?
>>
>>342111903
>I literally just installed the game
>These niggers are the ones pushing the lane at the beginning of the game so I can't farm and then bitch all game

So you're smurfing basically?
>>
>>342112013
>smurfing
no
>>
File: 123453851274.jpg (46 KB, 999x924) Image search: [Google]
123453851274.jpg
46 KB, 999x924
>>342111903
>Literally just installed the game
>guys they bitched at me for learning things
>but I'm bitching at them for learning the game and doing new player things
?
??
???

Are you a smurf?
Are you retarded?
Is this some kind of joke?
>>
>>342112114
Explain yourself. Someone who just installed the game will not know to not push - he'll autoattack creeps non-stop. It took years for community to realize it's better to hold their attacks.
>>
File: 1371193658631.jpg (4 KB, 145x217) Image search: [Google]
1371193658631.jpg
4 KB, 145x217
>>342110332
Because you just played a hero for the first time in a ranked game instead of bots or normals, you clown.
>>
People don't play dota for fun, they play it to give themselves a false sense of superiority.

Which is why people get so mad when they lose.
>>
>>342112346
New players don't have access to ranked.
>>
>>342112195
I played League like 3 years ago and thise shitters are a lot better than these SEA monkeys.
No one even speaks English on the Australian server, it's a fucking mess
>>
go play normal if you want to learn new hero
>>
>>342110332
The entire game is based around trying to find reasons to blame everyone but yourself.
>>
>>342111584
It means you're probably good enough at the game that people don't feel the need the take out their frustrations on you. That's awesome.
But in one out of three games I get marked for failing to get a kill or placing ONE skill point in the wrong order or just not conforming to how my equally shit teammates think I should play the game and get flamed all match long if we're losing
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.