[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody talk about this? Srsly this game is fun as fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: deem.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
deem.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
Why does nobody talk about this?
Srsly this game is fun as fuck. Just like Rage was.
Does /veeeeee/ only talk about shit games?
>>
>>342097258

because /v/ is a shitty place

but it's our place.

also might be because the single player was the only thing really good about it. Multiplayer is mediocre. Try /vg/.
>>
>>342097258
the game revolves around pinata enemies. if you don't use executions, you're giving yourself a handicap so big you can't win.
>hit once, lose all armor and 60% health, need to kill a pinata to restore health
>enemies take several shots to kill, you can only carry 20 shotgun shells which means maybe 5 kills
>corpses disapear instantly
>NO BLOOD AT ALL
and you cann it fun as fuck?
>>
>>342097393
>/v/ is only about mp games
Where did it go so wrong?
>>342097447
whut mate git gud
>>
you fucking spergs this shit was all over /veeeee/ when it appeared.Now that you shitters have pirated it also want to talk about it?Buy like everyone else and you'll get to talk it when people make 70% of the threads filled with this gaym
>>
>>342097258
Because you cant pirate it.
>>
>>342097258
The single player was great and everyone has finished it by now so not much left to talk about since the multi is pretty bad.
>>
>>342097258
>Does /veeeeee/ only talk about shit games?
Nope, because It doesn't looks like threads about Doom, or Rage or Saints Row etc werepopular here.
>>
do you get extra pay for shilling the game after the release month?
>just like rage
>>
>>342098089
>buy like everyone
i dont buy overhyped games,games at release or shit games
>>
>>342097258
>Why does nobody talk about this?
No mods.
Snapmap is shit.
Multiplayer is shit.
Marketing was shit.

/v/ blew up when it came out though. Real grass roots word of mouth shit there for a solid week. It was genuinely good enough and it warranted discussion over what a surprise that was. Shit MP and no mods killed long term discussion. There's nothing left to say or do.
>>
>tfw the first shotgun upgrade in DOOM 4 is the pop rockets from RAGE
>>
I agree fellow 4channer, I don't understand why people aren't talking about @Bethesda's latest entry in the @DOOM franchise, available on the @Xbox One, @Playstation 4 and Steamâ„¢ ! Doesn't /V/ like awesome games with awesome content?
>>
>>342098657
>m-muh mods
Oh fuck off. I keep hearing this about every goddamn game coming through the pipeline.
>Holy shit this game will have so many mods!
>It's going to be fucking amazing what the mod makers will do!
>Oh man I can't wait to see what mods will come out!
Then a year after release and the only mods that ever see the light of day are a few simple texture mods, minor bug fixes or game breaking cheats. Happens with about 9/10 PC games released, and I know it would happen with this game because modern mod makers are narcissistic shits and are still busy milking the Skyrim crowd for donations.
>>
>>342097258
we've had like a billion fucking threads about this, you ass hat? what planet have you been living on?
>>
>>342098089
oh they finally cracked it?
>>
File: 1408307589679.jpg (156 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1408307589679.jpg
156 KB, 1600x1067
>>342097258
the game is alright but there's little to no customization or mod potential which is why this serie is praised. comparing this to the original doom is an insult to the latter
>>
>>342099251
>bitching about people wanting mods for DOOM
Never heard of WADs? There is a reason why people were excited, and instead we got a crappy limited snapmap.
>>
>>342097447
>you can only carry 20 shotgun shells
A R G E N T C E L L S
R
G
E
N
T

C
E
L
L
S
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.