[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has loooong settled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: luigi DM.jpg (91 KB, 461x408) Image search: [Google]
luigi DM.jpg
91 KB, 461x408
what went right?
>>
>>342091478
While not being like the first game it was a nice game gameplay-wise at least for me. I liked the multiplayer too.

The final battle was kinda shitty though, but so was the first game's.
>>
>>342091478

The settings were interesting and there were lots of ways to interact with them. You could tell there was a lot of care put into tiny details.

Also, while enemies lacking the charisma of the first entry, it was fun deal with them because they picked up weapons and stuff.
>>
>>342091478
this is actually unironically one of my favourite games of all times
it's really all in the lovingly-crafted environments to me, those mansions were just overflowing with personality
my personal favourite is the plant mansion (third one I think?) though the snow/ice mansion was also quite good, as well as the egyptian/clockword themed one
god I have to replay this, it was soooo good
>>
>>342091478
The fact that it got expanded from the glorified tech demo the first game was into a full game with lots of content on both single and multiplayer. And graphics and animation are awesome.
>>
File: OpkgjTy.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
OpkgjTy.png
124 KB, 358x272
>OP doesn't realize that there's an IP count of unique posters
>Everyone knows he is same fagging
>>
File: art.png (280 KB, 388x555) Image search: [Google]
art.png
280 KB, 388x555
Nothing!
>>
>>342094168
There's 7 posts in this thread, and the post count says there are 7 unique posters

Are you just a shit stirrer, or are you genuinely retarded?
>>
Hated how it wasn't like the original, but the multiplayer was pretty good and there were some good bosses (personally liked the 3rd and last boss)
>>
>>342095631

He's probably a genuinely retarded shit stirrer.
>>
>>342093791
>>342096050

Yeah, that guy's retarded.
>>
>>342091478
good game, different mansions were kind of cool, fighting ghosts was alright, but the mission structure and different mansions killed the feeling of being trapped exploring a spooky old mansion the first had
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.