[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Kratos dies at the end of this one and the rest of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: frvdfv.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
frvdfv.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
What if Kratos dies at the end of this one and the rest of the series is the story of his son?

Also, do you think its his actual son?
>>
but who will raise his wifes son if he croaks
>>
>>342084238
I feel like that's exactly what they'll try to do. Then if it's unsuccessful they'll pull a prequel out of their ass and bring Kratos back.
>>
Kratos dies in every fucking game and comes back from Hell or wherever the fuck he is. You can tell people who haven't played the game think shit like this
>>
>>342084394
His wife's second husband will gladly raise the child
>>
>>342084238
The way they're setting it up, looks like he's going to become Odin.
>>
>>342084449
Seriously the man has crawled out of hell at least 5 times now
>>
>>342084449
>>342084394
If the whole game is Kratos training his son "to be a god" then Kratos could finish training his son and die.

A the risk of sounding like a total fag, I've played every sing one, even the phone one.
>>
Your son will follow you through the game and become more and more a warrior until finally kratos recognizes him as worthy.

source if you can speak german: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBXmdjJQ2vw
>>
File: image.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>342084756
U play as son in this game. Enjoy.
>>
nah you will train your boy and he will die at end

to anger kratos MOARR

I WILL KILL ALL motherfuckers

Sony will never leave kratos period.
>>
>>342085083
Yeah, this will probably happen.
His loss of his original family happened too long ago. They need a new reason for him to get angry.
Kratos can never have anything good happen to him. He's not gonna have a happy ending.
>>
>>342084238
I think is his son but will not die. He died in every game and doest mean shit
>>
They're just gonna kill his son so he can rage again like always.
>>
What if his son turns on him when he grows older?
>>
>>342085751
Only if either the son is possessed or convinced by someone.
Kratos needs someone to be angry at. If the son just decides to fight Kratos he wouldn't end up angry enough.
>>
>>342085889
Maybe the son gets kidnapped, raped, mindbroken and brainwashed to kill Kratos?
Is there any succubus in Norse mythology?
>>
>>342086434
There's Loki. He could make Kratos see an enemy instead of his son. Or brainwash the son.
>>
RAAAAH DONT TALK TO ME OR MY WIFES SON EVER AGAIN
>>
>>342084449

The memesters who make these threads haven't actually played the games.
>>
>son of war
>>
>>342084238
so you mean they are going to do with red dead remdemption was trying to do?

you know this is going to happen.
>kratos trains his son to be a god of war
>son ends up being as ruthless as kratos
>some dramatic thing happens and he realizes that its wrong of him to kill and shit
>gives up everything and lives a peaceful life.
>>
>>342084518

Why would being Odin be any different from being Ares? I guess it's just one rung up the ladder. Zues equal to Odin, right?
>>
>there will be a button on the controller dedicated to having the kid do stuff

what did GoW fans do to deserve this
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.