[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People always say that Zelda, Ruto or Malon are best girl, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: impa.png (1 MB, 1145x2408) Image search: [Google]
impa.png
1 MB, 1145x2408
People always say that Zelda, Ruto or Malon are best girl, but why does nobody pick the actual best girl?
>>
Because Malon is the best girl
>>
>>342083801
because she ugly af
>>
>>342083801
Before this, Impa has always been a grandma character. So it took some time adjusting to one that could kill with snoo-snoo.
>>
cause shes pretty hideous and probably a tranny
>>
post blimpa
>>
File: shannon.jpg (70 KB, 266x750) Image search: [Google]
shannon.jpg
70 KB, 266x750
because she wasn't even the hottest white-haired christmas cake on the system when OOT was released
>>
Because she looks a stereotypical dutch athlete female whose probably like 6'5"
>>
Impa is only best girl in Skyward Sword
>>
>>342084850
/thread
Pack it up, go home.
>>
>>342083801
Reminder that Impa was a distinguished leader of her clan. She was the head Mistress of Kakariko town. She was appointed guardian of Princess Zelda, because of her accomplishments.

While being strong, she was also compassionate. She would sing Zelda to sleep with a lullaby. She assisted Link when no one else would. She opened up her town to displaced Castle Town citizens, after Ganon attacked. But not before escaping with Zelda, protecting her, and teaching her the skills she needed to survive, ensuring that Zelda would be safe without her.

Impa is in fact the best girl.
>>
>>342084850
first post best post
>>
>>342083801
that's not Anju
>>
File: Twili_Midna_-_HW.png (1 MB, 744x1962) Image search: [Google]
Twili_Midna_-_HW.png
1 MB, 744x1962
>>
>>342090654
MY NEGRO OF PATRICIAN TASTE.
>>
>>342090654
I specifically meant OoT girls. If we include Midna it's not even a contest.
>>
>>342083801
Because she is ugly as sin.
>>
File: 2014-07-16 07.06.07.jpg (497 KB, 1245x700) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-16 07.06.07.jpg
497 KB, 1245x700
>>342083801
>implying I don't
>>
File: 320px-Sheikah_Guardian.png (191 KB, 320x599) Image search: [Google]
320px-Sheikah_Guardian.png
191 KB, 320x599
Reminder that SS Impa is best Impa.

It's sad that we'll probably never get a Zelda game that focuses more greatly on Impa and the Sheikah in general, when they're so incredibly interesting. But the greater focus on narrative is what started to kill the series. But I'd be lying if I said that I weren't interested as fuck in the Sheikah and Impa as a character.

Well BotW is going to delve deeper into the Sheikah but we probably won't get any of the OoT-era interesting stuff where they were a shadow clan who worked to assassinate the enemies of Hyrule behind the scenes and operated the fucking Shadow Temple, plus all sorts of manner of crazy shit. They were probably like a magical CIA. This is why I wish Zelda games had lore you could find so you could read up on the world or that there were canon books or something.
>>
File: 1440280240566.png (175 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1440280240566.png
175 KB, 300x300
>>342091421
Also reminder that Nabooru is underrated as fuck and it's a goddamn shame that she never become a reoccurring character like Impa or Malon became.

Need more of my delicious brown, good Gerudo girl.
>>
>>342088842
Ruto is a giant slut at 7 years old and she lays eggs. That makes her best girl
>>
>>342091421
Literally the next Zelda is all about the Sheikah. You're practically carrying around what is called a sheikah tablet
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.