[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from REmake, RE2, RE3, and RE4, are there any essential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
Aside from REmake, RE2, RE3, and RE4, are there any essential must plays in the Resident Evil series?
>>
>>342080763
Honestly, play 5 with a buddy.

Its a great time and you get some closure on things.

0 was good imo, as were the revelations
>>
>>342081387
>Honestly, play 5 with a buddy.

I don't have any friends
>>
I liked RE5, but I mostly played it with my sister, so it has sentimental value to me.
>>
>>342081490
I hate my sister
>tfw she's back on holidays from college
>tfw I'm excited to watch movies and play games with her
>tfw she doesn't want to spend any time with me and instead just goes out with her friends

Fucking stupid bitch
>>
>>342081659
calm your autism bro, she probably doesn't want to be around a raging autismo who wants to play vidya all day

give her space
>>
>>342081457
the bot will be your demise, play anyway if you liked 4.
>>
code veronica. any faggot in this thread who suggested RE5 instead of RECV should be allowed to play videogames
>>
>>342080763
code veronica & 0 are fine entries. If you consider RE3 a must play then CV & 0 are fine.

Play the outbreak games for sure - totally irrelevant story wise but if you like RE gameplay you'll love em.

>>342081457
pc cuck?
>>
>>342081387
6 is better, but it has that awful split screen set-up.
>>
>>342080763
Outbreak is a GOAT spinoff and even better in some ways than the original RE trilogy
>>
>>342081885
shut the fuck up, who told you your kind is even welcome here.
>>
File: Sportswear Rebecca.jpg (68 KB, 827x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sportswear Rebecca.jpg
68 KB, 827x1280
Zero.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.