[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Snipers are useless cancer in FPS multiplayer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 600px-FMJ_406.jpg (55 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600px-FMJ_406.jpg
55 KB, 600x338
Daily reminder that Snipers are useless cancer in FPS multiplayer.
>>
What's wrong, did you get demolished by a sniper in cowadooty?
>>
>>342069726
No, got demolished by the other team because there were a bunch of snipers on my team doing nothing to contribute to the team. Battlefield 4 player.
>>
File: o1-e1386552771425.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
o1-e1386552771425.jpg
197 KB, 1280x720
daily reminder that engineers carry the team. They're effective against vehicles and crowds. They can handle distant snipers with rockets and dominate close range combat with their SMGs. In addition, they can repair vehicles
>>
>>342069538
Nonlethal sniping in MGO3 is fun though.
Even though it's MGO3 for fucks sake.
>>
File: wookie company 2.jpg (220 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
wookie company 2.jpg
220 KB, 400x600
>>342069939
I don't know about Battlefield 3/4 but in Bad Company 2, aggressive recons were hardly useless cancer.

>>342070083
Until they run into a good assault player who can destroy them at medium/long range before they have a chance to do anything.
>>
File: flashbacks.jpg (80 KB, 425x960) Image search: [Google]
flashbacks.jpg
80 KB, 425x960
>Insurgency
>Got stuck playing sniper because I joined late
>Sinjar
>Security c4's our spawn and our team gets wiped except for myself and a scout
>Enemy forces start capping A
>Scout bro goes in and starts shooting at security forces but can't hit shit
>Start sniping from the flank and pick off the security one by one
>We hold the line until reinforcements arrive
>>
>>342070304

I remembering spamming the sensor balls and going in dry with slugs
>>
>>342070304
tfw I used to go around sniping people at point blank range

I platinumed all the sniper rifles that way
god I miss this game
>>
>>342070083
Engineers are cool. I try to find them and keep their ammo supplied infinite rockets.

>>342070304
Aggressive Recons are cool, but very rare. That's why I said Snipers.
>>
File: 21424121.gif (331 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
21424121.gif
331 KB, 245x190
>>342069538

Looks like somebody has never played Americas Army, Red Orchestra or CS.

Games that actually require teamwork snipers can be important. Since you don't play anything that actually requires any semblance of skill or coordination its no surprise your game is filled with total shitters like yourself that can't effectively use a sniper.
>>
>>342071536
I think Battlefield would be amazing if I could ever get a team working together, the problem is that it's kinda hard to get people to squad up. People play a team game very solo-ist.
>>
>>342070304

Case in point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFMIE4Mg4mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jODPsQzyVOQ
>>
>>342070634
Don't talk about insurgency here. The last thing we need is for /v/ casuals to shit up the servers.
>>
>>342069538
they werent that bad in battlefield hardline since they didnt get the respawn beacons they didnt deserve anymore
unfortunately hardline was bad as a whole
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.