[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nsider here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Nintendo Direct.jpg (5 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Direct.jpg
5 KB, 250x140
Who wants some Nintendo leaks?

If you don't buy Federation Force, Nintendo WILL cancel Metroid. They already consider it their least valuable property, this will be the stone that kills it for good. Buying FF guarantees that NLG will be allowed to make the 2D Metroid game that they wanted to make to begin with.

Persona 5 is coming to NX, with Nintendo exclusive content. That's why it took so long to come out. Atlus is very interested in primarily supporting Nintendo consoles from this point onward, since TMS turned out so well.

Breath of the Wild will be a launch title for NX. However, it will not be the only cross platform game for the system.

Any questions?
>>
>>342064686
>Atlus is very interested in primarily supporting Nintendo consoles
Atlus has been primarily supporting Nintendo consoles only for a DECADE now

Catherine was literally the only Atlus release on 360/PS3

While Wii, DS and 3DS were flooded with Trauma games, SMT games, Etrian games
>>
>>342065565

It'd be nice to see a console Etrian Odyssey game. Maybe plop the Mystery Dungeon spinoffs on the NX.
>>
Insider here too they will release sonic adventure 3 with mario costume on the nx trust me my dad works for wiiu
>>
>>342064686
Why doesnt Nintendo just drop every one of their franchises other than Mario and Pokemon?
>>
>>342066992
They like having variety.

>>342065565
Not Persona, which is the only thing I care about.

Oh, by the way... StarTropics is in development!
>>
File: 758.png (257 KB, 523x565) Image search: [Google]
758.png
257 KB, 523x565
>>342064686
>since TMS turned out so well
>tfw they are people who actually believes this
>>
>>342064686
>since TMS turned out so well.

On who's account? We know by fact it did awful in Japan by physical sales numbers. Did we ever get numbers on digital sales?
>>
>>342064686
>buy a spinoff no one asked for or wanted or kill it

Just let it die, I'd rather it be dead than see it raped of quality further by a corporation TOO INCOMPETENT TO MAKE GOOD GAMES ANYMORE.
>>
>>342064686
>If you don't buy Federation Force, Nintendo WILL cancel Metroid. They already consider it their least valuable property, this will be the stone that kills it for good. Buying FF guarantees that NLG will be allowed to make the 2D Metroid game that they wanted to make to begin with.
After how Bill Trinen said that I MUST LIKE FF, I don't care about Metroid anymore. They need to pull off another Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion combo if they want my money and at this point, that just look impossible.
>>
>>342068318
If this is true I will give it all my money
>>
sorry amiibotendo, no one wants to buy your shitty chibi shovelware game that you plastered the metroid logo on top of. kill yourself.
>>
>>342064686
ok
>>
>>342068318
>Not Persona, which is the only thing I care about
found the casual
>>
>>342064686
>TMS
Tensei Megami Shin?
>>
>>342070152
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
>>
>>342070152
tokyo mirage sessions, you fucking pleb
>>
>>342064686
>Nintendo is known for their innovative consoles and games
>Nintendrones react negatively towards anything new and creative by Nintendo
>Nintendrones slowly killing off Nintendo because they want their grim dark Metroid game.
>>
File: 1405191629784.jpg (51 KB, 300x335) Image search: [Google]
1405191629784.jpg
51 KB, 300x335
>>342064686
>since TMS turned out so well.
>>
>>342070152
The Money Store
>>
File: YES I INCREDIBLY MAD.png (210 KB, 382x610) Image search: [Google]
YES I INCREDIBLY MAD.png
210 KB, 382x610
>>342070742
I would think the drones are the ones that defend the modern mentality towards gimmicks and casualization, not the core fans that just want a REAL FUCKING METROID GAME WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY $40 FOR SPINOFF TRASH NO ONE ASKED FOR.
>>
>>342064686
>Persona 5 is coming to NX, with Nintendo exclusive content.
But still no Japanese voices, right?
Even for fake leaks I can't make myself imagine it.
>>
Sorry Metroid, you were mostly good while you were around, but I cannot buy FF.
>>
I already bought Other M to support Metroid.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...
>>
Is Federation Force good?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.