[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chuggaa will never stop being a loud autistic >ProtonJon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>Chuggaa will never stop being a loud autistic
>ProtonJon will never finish Superman 64
>NCS will always be a wizard
>>
And that's why we love them!
>>
>>342063583
>ProtonJon will never finish Superman 64
Please don't remind me. I've been waiting for so many years
>>
>>342063583
literally whos
>>
>felt nostalgic today and started rewatching NCS earthbound LP and reliving the comfy again
i've noticed his viewership has dropped pretty significantly though. did something happen? i hadn't paid attention to him in years.
>>
>>342064025
Its a combinations of real life troubles along the way, always traveling and not enough variety in the videos he does now.

Hes not like Chuggaa to where i can watch him play a single game for a long period of time. Not to mention his vlogs arent nearly as good as his original vlogs from 2007.
>>
>>342064659
any of his recent lps where he talks about this stuff? i always liked ncs more than the others for some reason and like listening to him talk about his life.
>>
>>342064801
He was going through a rut during the Ni No Kuni LP about investing time and money into his sister's crafts store. And in one of the PvZ2 episodes he talked about how he agreed to do some insurance thing with the help of some dude. Not to mention he stopped going to the gym and might have smoked again.
>>
Man I used to love chugga way back
Maybe I should watch some of his let's plays again
Any recs?
>>
>>342066023
All the pokemon ones. He put a shit load of work into Platinum. Just be prepared for puns and loudness.
>>
>>342066023
His best two are probably Sunshine and Wind Waker. Xenoblade is one of the better recent ones, since he loves that game.

If you haven't seen him in a while be forewarned he's very traditional compared to contemporaries like Game Grumps, his videos double as walkthroughs and he doesn't spend a lot of time on unnecessary information and he has an autistic sense of humor.
>>
>>342066370
>>342066901
I already saw Firered/Leafgreen. Same for Windwaker and Sunshine.
I think the last one I saw was Super Mario galaxy, like 6 years ago.
I felt as though the quality was dropping around then, I think it was because he just became a YouTube partner and he was releasing videos faster than ever because of it.
I'll give platinum and Xenoblade a try.
>>
>>342067690
When he was doing New Leaf and Xenoblade he actually went through the longest gaps between videos in the history of his channel. Maybe his personality is a little to overeactive now cause hes popular but hes still informative and professional.
>>
Any guesses on what Chugga's doing next?

I think he's going to redo EarthBound. He's been wanting to do it for a while now and it finally got re-released, seems like the perfect time.
>>
SSoH is the only Let's Player i could tolerate, most Let's players are extremely obnoxious.
>>
fuck I used to watch NCS all the time shit was cash
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.