[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you install all your games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: screenshot_537.png (2 KB, 251x71) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_537.png
2 KB, 251x71
Do you install all your games?
>>
>>342062484
I wish

Need to pick up a bunch of WD Reds soon so I can continue hoarding games and bluray remuxes
>>
>>342062709
Why not a Black for gaming? That's what i'm using.
>>
>>342062484

Nope. Currently only have GTAV and Witcher 3 installed. I never get the urge to play one of my games so badly that I'm unable to wait for it to install.

There's also the fact that I save a shit load of disk space.
>>
>>342062484
Only the ones I might play in the next few weeks.
>>
>>342064382
>shit load of disk space.
Why don't you just buy a new hard drive? they come pretty cheap considering their size.
>>
>>342064823

Because I don't feel the slightest need to have all of my games installed, knowing that the majority of them will rarely be played. So buying a new hard drive for that purpose would be pointless.
>>
>>342065036
meh, i go back and forth in my library all the time and having it installed is convenient for me.
>>
I have 700 games. I barely play more than 4 games a week. I have no need and no practical way to do this.
>>
>>342062484
You driver gonna fail soon.
>>
>>342067347
Don't pretend to be smart on the internet.
>>
>>342067225
>I have no need and no practical way to do this
just buy a hard drive that's big enough
>>
>>342062484
Only keep games that I'm playing on my HDD. I keep a copy of the soundtracks of games I've completed as a reminder of their existence if I want to replay them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.