[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we want the wife-sharer audience What was Sony thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: GodOfWar.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GodOfWar.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>we want the wife-sharer audience

What was Sony thinking?
>>
Most Sony fans are NEOGaffers, whether they want to admit it or not, and NEOGaffers believe in letting their wife fuck around.
>>
>>342057505
As a frequent user of both neogaf and Reddit I can confirm this
>>
But isn't Kratos the one cucking Thor?
I thought that kid was Ullr
>>
>>342057336
The fuck is a wife-sharer? Why are so many of you so fucking obsessed with this whole cuck thing? Strikes me as a case of protesting too much.
>>
i want /pol to leave
>>
>>342058089
It's an American thing. After they voted in a black president, the only thing republican can think about are black cocks. They're so tsundere it hurts.
>>
Its a nordic/viking sort of setting now?
Those are the ancestors of swedes right?
>>
I wish this joke was funny.
>>
>>342058964
How is it a joke? It's not his son.
>>
>>342059212
It is Ullr
It is his son
>>
File: Young_Kratos_and_Deimos_GoS.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Young_Kratos_and_Deimos_GoS.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
>>342059212
They re just retards shouting memes to get (you)s
>>
>remnants of the Olympian gods crash the party
Yea or nea?
>>
>>342060612
Yea if they completely fuck Norse shit up, nea if they get beaten by Norses.
>>
Remember when Kratos killed the Greek Smith God and banged his Wife Aphrodite?

Now he's raising his wife's son

There couldn't have been a better contrast to show what kind of shit Sony is trying to sell people now
>>
>>342060612
Athena should at least make a cameo.
>>
>>342060612
Could have an explosive opening that explains how he gets to what they have shown at e3.
>>
File: 1466351915265.jpg (227 KB, 773x960) Image search: [Google]
1466351915265.jpg
227 KB, 773x960
sony know their audience well. most "core" sony gamers are in their 30s now, they either have kids or have a wife's son or a girlfriend's son so this is appealing to that demographic.
>>
>>342060981
>his wife's son
Also his biological son you fucking memer.
>>
>>342061261
fuckable breh!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.