[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dev here, I'll give away one of the last ending methods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Dev here, I'll give away one of the last ending methods for you since you dumb fucks are too stupid to figure it out even with pic related. Insert north american director's cut at the vhs cassette spool screen. You know the one, the pause graphic that happens directly after pic related. Morons. Can't be greatest hits version. Enjoy, assholes.

>ib4 it won't work on other consoles

The disc gets read as an audio cd for xbox and pc, we just compare tracklisting in the code. And no, I will not give away any other endings.
>>
one last bump and then i'm never posting again, hope someone reads it
>>
Sounds cool if true. I don't own a Piss4 though, so I can't try it out.
>>
Bump for interest

I've never played the game but this seems interdasting
>>
>>342045315
Never mind, I'm retarded.
>>
>>342043353
fuck you
>>
>>342043353
You're the faggot that kept begging people to try this. Go away.
>>
>>342043353
Wow your assuming that people are holding onto the retail version of re. In a age of digital if this is true I will refuse to buy any capcom game at all
>>
>>342043353
Just upload the video you idiot
>>
If it's just comparing track listing, why wouldn't the greatest hits version work?
>>
>>342046336
basement track
>>
somebody do this and see what happens
>>
PS4 doesn't have backwards compatibility and can't read discs, let alone discern that you're putting in a PS1 disc. You could put a 360 disc for all the PS4 cares, it still cant read it.
>>
>>342047815
a ps1 cd is just a regular cd-r dude, it doesn't need backwards compatibility to read audio, you can play ps1 games in a boombox for some games, he could be telling the truth
>>
>>342047815
Can the PS4 discern audio cds? Because OP said it just compares tracklisting to trigger the ending. Granted OP is likely just completely bullshitting based on the unlikelihood of his theory and the simple fact that he hasn't uploaded video proof.
>>
File: Jsn92r6.jpg (47 KB, 325x533) Image search: [Google]
Jsn92r6.jpg
47 KB, 325x533
Look at the tip - There's a nail, and the flesh is necrotic, and it looks like it was jammed onto the mid-segment. The drawer you find it in has blood and scissors in it, too.
It's not a dummy finger.
It's a real finger.
>>
>>342048358
No, the PS4 can't read any type of CD.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/videos/videodisc.html
>>
>>342043353
Kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
File: RE7.jpg (579 KB, 1226x1068) Image search: [Google]
RE7.jpg
579 KB, 1226x1068
>>342050046
Oh, well fuck, OP is a hack then. Though he was telling the truth about the RE:Director's Cut throwback, but that was likely just a cookie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.