[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which one ended up being the objective superior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: fefates.jpg (725 KB, 1500x686) Image search: [Google]
fefates.jpg
725 KB, 1500x686
So which one ended up being the objective superior?
>>
>>342038057
My heart is sided with Hoshido, but Nohr has the best maps and difficulty.
>>
Conquest. Better story, gameplay and characters.
>>
Conquest no question. Hoshido is literal hand hold mode for both level design and challenge
>>
>>342038057
Revelation>Conquest>Birthright

also Sky Milf is the best milf
>>
Awakening.
>>
>>342038057
Still pissed that they split this into 3 games and yet still reused maps. Wasn't that the whole point of splitting the games up? To NOT reuse maps? Changing the win condition doesn't count as a new map.
>>
File: 1466349723723.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466349723723.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
>>342038057
I played both and i say Conquest.
>Best story.
>More difficulty.
>Better support conversations.
>>
>>342038572
>revelation
That shit is fucking awful, how did you like it at all?
>>
>>342039732
i have it to play. How bad are we talking about?
>>
>>342040381
you can probably find a more detailed answer with a Google search, but the unit balance is atrocious, the maps are boring and take forever due to their gimmicks, it actually has less deployment slots despite giving you nearly the entire cast(not that you'll use most of them), the plot is the worst of the three games and reads like bad fanfiction. It's honestly embarrassing that someone looked at it and went yup, this ok.
>>
>>342040674
Thanks, i wanted to play it in order to make my multiplayer team but if its so bad i will side with Nohr again.
>>
>>342038057
Conquest.
The maps are better, and while the story is the worst of all three games, the story of all three is terrible.
>>
File: mustardseeds01.jpg (294 KB, 760x901) Image search: [Google]
mustardseeds01.jpg
294 KB, 760x901
>unaware of split cart design
>purchase Birthright
Was only even interested in the game for Camilla.
>>
Conquest is the better turd between them.
>>
File: 1452981628785.jpg (59 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452981628785.jpg
59 KB, 200x200
>people actually bought this game after the trainwreck known as Awakening
>>
>People fell for the FE14 meme because waifus
>Awakening was somehow better than 2 out of 3 games
>Needing 3 fucking versions to barely save itself

O i am laffin
>>
File: Severa1.jpg (718 KB, 488x844) Image search: [Google]
Severa1.jpg
718 KB, 488x844
>>342041942
I have played and will play every Fire Emblem there is.

I did skip Birthright because Takumi pissed me off too much in Conquest and I want to punch him the fucking throat every time he opened his mouth in Revelations, but I'm not counting that.

Of note, I've never payed for a Fire Emblem though.
>>
>>342038057
Splitting a game into 3 is even worse than any DLC.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.