[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me ask you all something. So what if they did this? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Ck_166aWgAAN72V.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ck_166aWgAAN72V.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
Let me ask you all something.

So what if they did this?

Do you think a bunch of nerds on an anonymous video game discussion board have ANY say, or type of authority over the game?

Do you think sitting here and spewing "OMG DOWNGRADE" will accomplish anything?

You all literally sit there, and just spew "THIS IS BAD, THAT IS BAD", and it gets you literally nowhere.

I just don't get it. Why do you do it? None of you go up to Nintendo and hold a gun to there head and force them to change anything about the game. None of you get up and make better games. None of you do anything worth a damn to change this.

Any idiot can point out a problem, and that's the only thing you all do on this board. It takes something so much more that you are all incapable of perceiving to actually change it.

So just sit the fuck down and deal with it.
>>
You mean like you're doing right now?
>>
>>342031545
This.
>>
>>342030546
(you)
>>
>>342031545
>>342031686
This.
>>
>>342030546
vote with your wallet etc. etc.
>>
>>342030546
Define: Cuckold
>>
Ok, I'll deal with it by not buying Nintendo products. Like other adults.
>>
File: 1999 graphics.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1999 graphics.png
2 MB, 1600x900
I had these graphics in 1999
why is nintendo allowed to be WORSE in 2016
>>
File: 1443151813166.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1443151813166.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>342030546
I will never understand the need Nintendo fans have to damage control everything. Can't you admit a bullshot sucks and just deal with it like every other fan on /v/?
>>
>>342031798
these
>>
File: space world tech demo.png (544 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
space world tech demo.png
544 KB, 640x480
>>342030546
I didn't want to participate in this flamewar shit but I've seen this pic around for a few day and has nobody pointed out that the top picture was never said to be gameplay? Every single Nintendo consoles used Zelda for tech demo. Are you going to tell me this pic is a bullshot too?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.