[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer saddle or shell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: yoshisaddle.jpg (275 KB, 2160x1400) Image search: [Google]
yoshisaddle.jpg
275 KB, 2160x1400
Do you prefer saddle or shell?
>>
>>342023626
haha
>>
I like the idea that he is a koopa, so shell.
>>
>yoshi's a koopa
DEEPEST LORE
>>
Yoshi in the rights looks like he's about to fuck the one in the left
>>
The one that makes me ride him better haha.
>>
>>342023626

Whatever, I prefer the slightly gay butt posing Yoshi. Haha.
>>
>>342023626
what do you think xis feet look like haha
>>
they didn't wanted you to ride him
>>
What kind of a fucking retard gives a shit about something like this?
>>
do you think that yoshi gets embrassed when he poos out eggs in front of mario
sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha
>>
and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of yoshi pooing an egg while he looks nervous or embrassed
i just want to see it for a few laughs haha
>>
another thing i am wondering is what do you think eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them
>>
>>342026075
>>342025970

what the fuck is wrong with you? the only funny thing about this is how fucking awkward you made this by double posting this shit.
>>
>>342026192
i like to think they smell like a fresh diaper from like a baby or my dad haha
>>
File: haha.gif (348 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
348 KB, 640x480
>>342026192
haha i wonder if yoshi would be embrassed if i sniffed her eggs in front of them haha it would be funny haha i bet they smell like SHIT
>>
>>342026554
she??? yoshi is a cute boy like a 5 year old but even hotter haha
>>
do you think yoshi eggs come from the butt or the bird hole? im just wondering haha
>>
File: haha.png (1 MB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
1 MB, 1024x574
>>342027708
boys dont lay eggs haha what kinda year old boy lays eggs haha thats kinda hot haha
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.