[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NES GAMES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
ITT: You play the NES game below your comment.
I'll start.
>>
OP HERE, forgot to specify. You have to beat the game and post a pic with timestamp. (Because these threads are temporary, please list BEATABLE games.) games that are notoriously difficult should be played for at least 30 minutes.
>>
takeshi's challenge
>>
mario
>>
Battletoads
>>
>>342013451
God dammit I was afraid of this.
>>
dr. jekyll and mr. hyde
>>
Kickle Cubicle

Whatever he's going to say I already played it.

To the guy above, you're welcome, I taught you something about the fundamentals of a good video game
>>
Silver Surfer
>>
Stargazer
>>
Kickmaster
>>
>>342013749
Interesting game, anon.
>>
Little Samson
>>
File: thumbs-up-right[1].png (60 KB, 1860x2371) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-right[1].png
60 KB, 1860x2371
>>342015165
You know, I've played video heavily since I was 5 years old in 1987. And I think Kickle Cubicle might be the most purely designed "best" game I've ever encountered outside of tetris. I have a special love for it. Outside of all the legends like super mario bros, contra, megaman, final fantasy, it is the NES game that I remember most fondly.

I hope you enjoy it some. :)
>>
Tiny toon adventures
>>
>>342015687
In all honesty, I don't like final fantasy I very much, especially compared to IV. In terms of design, the grinding system (not unlike most early RPG's) was only meant to extend the game, and nothing more. The other games you mentioned I completely agree with, and I'll add castlevania 1-3 and ninja gaiden 1-2 (fuck 3)
>>
>>342016721
FF1 isn't a good game at all but it's memorable because of what came later. I tell people not to play it at all, it sucks.

The most fun part of the game is holding select + start and pressing B 55 times while on the boat. I think I got that right?...it's been about 24 years
>>
>>342017265
Gotta love that puzzle, and yeah I think it's 55 times
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.