[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited for State of Decay 2? https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sod.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sod.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
Are you excited for State of Decay 2?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB4fFl-Ysg8
>>
>>342010170

Nope. First game was trash and was shilled constantly on /v/ during release.
>>
>>342010395
Well I'm shilling it now
>>
>zombies
No.
>>
>>342010170
Nope the first game was a bunch of busywork with a broken dichotomy between real and game time.
>>
>>342010170
First game was absolute fucking shit, i might try it on pc, but could really care less, it's a pretty shit game.
>>
>>342010170
Actually yes. Really liked the first one.
>>
File: gw2peg.jpg (281 KB, 1124x1544) Image search: [Google]
gw2peg.jpg
281 KB, 1124x1544
Isn't State of Decay by the guy behind the original Guild Wars? What a fall from grace
>>
>>342011034
The guy who designed necro for both Guild Wars and Diablo 2 was lead for it. Guy really like undead I guess.
>>
>>342011034
Are there really people who thought guild wars was good? That's funny to me.
>>
>>342010170
>trailer features a woman that can drive well
0/10 unrealistic af
>>
>>342010170
First game was one of the only zombie games done well out of last generation, so you bet your ass I'm hyped.
>>
>>342010170

>State of Decay

That game is irredeemable shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.