[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best game I've played in years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Best game I've played in years
>>
>>342008835
Nice opinion captain obvious.
>>
>>342008835
Shadow Warrior 2013 was faster and had smoother gameplay but the level design was worse. DOOM is still good, but I played SW just before it and I guess it spoiled me, DOOM just felt kind of weak in comparison.
>>
>>342009310
I couldn't enjoy SW. The enemy variety really made me not have fun since I was on level 3 and still killin the same kind of enemies and stuff. I don't know.
>>
If that's the best game you've played in years, maybe you should have picked up a console or two.
>>
>>342008835
>walk for 10 seconds
>horde of enemies
>kill
>walk for 10 seconds
>horde of enemies
>kill
>walk for 10 seconds
>horde of enemies
>kill

Only a literal autist would enjoy this.
>>
>>342009474
I mainly play PC games, PC has been dead in the water for years when it comes to quality games honestly. It's all been sequels or indie garbage.
>>
>>342009310
SW's weapons are incredibly unsatisfying to use and the bullet spongey as fuck enemies doesn't make it any better.
>>
>>342009591
>WHAT? YOU MEAN I HAVE TO FIGHT ENEMIES AND SHOOT THEM IN THIS SHOOTING GAME?
>>
>>342009693
Literally all the levels follow this structure. The only thing that changes throughout the game is the layout of the levels.
Non autistic people don't like endless grind.
>>
>>342010237
It's not even grind, it's just killing demons, which is what DOOM is about.
>>
>>342009393
Could say the same for DOOM t b h.
>>342009620
I kind of agree, but the crossbow, shotgun, demon head and upgraded revolver were all really good and obviously the sword. Never really felt enemies were taking too much to due but then again I never tried using the SMGs and mostly played with the sword and occasionally switched weapons when I needed some space. The upgraded shotgun was super satisfying, best feeling shotgun in a game hands down.
>>
>>342010416
>Could say the same for DOOM t b h.
I respectfully disagree, DOOM has a shit load of variety in enemies senpai.
>>
File: 1435499974239.png (84 KB, 466x492) Image search: [Google]
1435499974239.png
84 KB, 466x492
>>342010396
No Doom is not Painkiller

Shit like Bethesdoom getting praised is the worst shit I've ever seen.

If you enjoy this piece of shit or hold it as high as the original games then you nevel liked Doom or 90's FPS in general.
>>
File: aaaaayyyyy.png (46 KB, 252x267) Image search: [Google]
aaaaayyyyy.png
46 KB, 252x267
Is this pirate friendly yet? I've never been too into shooters but I've heard so many good things that I'll give it a shot, just not at Canadian game prices. How does it match up to the original?
>>
>>342010561
Fuck off grandpa, it's fun as hell.
>>
>>342009310
If the two games are even a little bit comparable in terms of quality then I am really not looking forward to trying out DAAM. SW 2013 was just a dull, unsatisfying game in every way. There is no tension at all in the combat or exploration or anything really and even the sword play is just powerful attack spam.
>>
>>342011117
D44M is better than SW
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.