[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mustard race here. I want to buy a PS4 for Bloodborne and all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: download (17).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
mustard race here.

I want to buy a PS4 for Bloodborne and all the new exclusives coming out in the future.

Should I get one now or just wait for PS4 Neo? I dont want to wait a fucking year but I dont want to pay for obsolete hardware
>>
>>342005998
I wouldn't buy a PS4 now.
>>
>>342005998
Neo seems like the most reasonable idea
>>
>>342006040
It only had a life of 3 years. Talk about trying to over-saturate the market. People were bitching at Nintendo for the exact same thing.
>>
>>342006040

I dont really want one but I want to play BB, Death Stranding, Final Fantasy whatever, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 5, Resident Evil and whatever else I've missed so far.
>>
>>342006191
The only one of those that's actually out is BB.
>>
>>342006280

Thats my dilemma here. I feel like I could wait for the Neo but not if its going to be like a fucking year
>>
>>342006381
Apparently it'll come out in 2016. I'm in the same boat as you, and I'm waiting for now.
>>
Wait for the Neo if you're patient

If you want one now try looking for a good bundle. Today my friend bought the Uncharted bumdle that came with 4 games
>>
PC fag here as well. I picked up a ps4 a few days ago for the same reason. I'll just sell it if the Neo ends up being something worth buying.
>>
Gamescom is coming in August which is another place they can announce it. After that PSExperience in December.
>>
>>342005998
>I want to buy a PS4 for Bloodborne and all the new exclusives coming out in the future.

So BB, Horizon Zero Dawn and Nier Automata?

What else is to a PS4?
And please don't even bother if you're going to mention uncharted or god of us: souls wars
>>
>>342007054
Plenty of other weeb shit

Persona 5
and many others. Honestly no one gives a fuck whether you want it or not just stop shitting on us for being excited for it.
>>
>>342007761
I want a PS4, but if the weebshit comes out on PC later, then what's the point? I can just buy or pirate it. I'm asking honestly if there are other exclusives for the console that are not interactive movies.
>>
>>342007054
Well, I want it to play Sengoku Basara 4 without framerate dips
>>
>>342007923
Weeb shit takes forever to come and always come barely optimized.

and the majority of it never does you dont need to buy the movie games if you really dont want to. I didnt bother with UC4 and shit.
>>
>>342007054
buying a ps4 for horizon is like buying a ps3 for heavenly sword
>>
>>342007054
earth defense force
>>
>>342005998
Wait for Neo and/or wait to see if the upcoming exclusives are worth it. You can't play unreleased games and if they're all shit it may turn out you bought the system just for bloodborne, whether you'd want to do that is up to you but at least know if that's what you're getting into.
>>
>>342008198
What because there's a female protagonist?
>>
>>342008621
a shitty one yes.

it's just another high budget agenda game.
>>
>>342008940
>if there's a female protagonist there's an agenda

Lol
>>
>>342009381
>if there is a high budget game with an unappealing female protagonist

yes there is an agenda.

just like the games starring afromurkans.
>>
>>342005998
you should buy both, so sony can use your money to fund the last of us 2.
>>
Always wait until the games are actually out before buying g the system. Ps4 might get a price drop in the meantime and/or the games might end up being shit
>>
>>342009710
it's sony, the games will not be shit.
>>
>>342009640
Whatever you say you fucking clown. Gameplay looks good and that's all that matters.
>>
>>342010003
That's the thing about sony. They always make good games. I trust them.

Whether it's the Uncharted series, or ratchet and clank. Bloodborne, or The Last of Us, sony is a company that takes pride in their product, and makes the gamer's experience their biggest priority.

Other people may like xbox, but microsoft is in the business of making money, not creating timeless experiences. If they could just charge you monthly to serve ads, they would. And if they could make a new halo every week, they would.

But not sony. They make games with a soul, and make sure there is something for everyone. No one is left behind. No one.
>>
>>342010162
>shoot dinosaurs: the game
lol enjoy your downgrade though.
>>
>>342010375
So how about that Order 1886
>>
File: 1465742496432.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1465742496432.png
281 KB, 535x466
>Buying a PS4 when BB is coming to PC
>>
>>342010572
Can you do anything besides meme and regurgitate shitty opinions?
>>
>>342010717
why are you mad?
>>
>>342007054
EDF, Gravity rush 1&2, Nioh, The Last Guardian, Persona 5
>>
>>342010647
that's ready at dawn. not sony
>>
>>342005998
wait for neo to drop the price

don't pay top dollar for a console that you only want to play a couple of games on, especially when BB isn't that active anymore
>>
>>342010375
>Uncharted
>TLOU
>Good games
I won't call them bad cinematic experiences, because what they set out to do they do well, but they are simply poor video games. No sense of tension or immersion.
>>
>>342006175

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-how-playstation-4k-neo-and-the-original-ps4-will-co-exist

The neo is not replacing PS4. Its the same console, the neo just has the ability to output in 4k and is better suited for VR. If you dont have a 4k TV and dont care about VR there is literally zero reason to upgrade to neo.
>>
>>342006381
Neo's main purpose for existing is VR. PSVR comes out in October. If you arent retarded, you can deduce that Neo will release in October.
>>
Hi marketer!
>>
>>342012962
you are literally retarded and you're thinking of xbone, not ps4
the link you posted literally says neo will have better frame rate
>>
>>342013505
And that shortens the life span of the PS4 how?
>>
>>342011735
>implying TLoU had no tension.

This is literally the worst shitpost I have ever seen on /v/.
>>
Wouldn't it make sense to wait for the Neo to come out, then grab a PS4 on the cheap when the prices drop like crazy?
That's probably what I'll do, anyway.
>>
File: 1444776742657.png (233 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
1444776742657.png
233 KB, 524x541
>lists games that they want to play but aren't out but releasing at least a year from now
>I don't think I can wait a year for an objectively superior albeit more expensive console should I buy the shitty one now?

are you sure you're a mustard? because they act like retards because muh 60fps muh 4k big reason most won't even touch a base PS4

only persona 5 is anywhere close to releasing and unless you REALLY want Bloodborne,uncharted or ratchet and clank buying the Ps4 is pointless since those games WILL get a better remastered version
>>
>>342013175
>>342013175
If Neo was set to be released in October, it would have been announced at e3, dumbass.

At earliest, Neo would be 2017 summer. It's probably going to be fall 2017 though if it's going to come that year.

VR works with regular PS4. Neo is marketed to be for 4k TVs (which no one has). They should be marketing it to have higher FPS.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.