[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash V: The Phantom Kerfuffle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450381652134.png (78 KB, 728x786) Image search: [Google]
1450381652134.png
78 KB, 728x786
>3 Characters that are GUARANTEED to be cut
>3 Characters that are as close to guaranteed to be in as possible

go
>>
literally nothing is "guaranteed".

i thought ice climbers and wolf would come back for smash 4 but here we are. and i thought wolf would come back as dlc at least but alas. i also thought we'd get chrom and takamaru.
>>
>3 Characters that are GUARANTEED to be cut

Bayonetta
Corrin
Lucina

>3 Characters that are as close to guaranteed to be in as possible

Mario
Fox
Pikachu
>>
>>342006847
If you don't think it's guaranteed that Mario will be in the next smash (if there is one), and that Bayonetta will be cut, you're mistaken. Unless Bayonetta 3 comes out around the same time.
>>
Finally, after 10 years of being a Genofag, I can safely assume that he will be in the next installment of Smash. Holding out hope for Krool and Isaac as well, though the former seems way more likely.
>>
>>342005945
>Cut
Dark Pit
Corrin
Lucina

>Guaranteed
Mario
Link
Kirby
>>
>>342007252
Ridleyfags have been saying that since Melee.
>>
Getting cut

Cloud
Bayo
Lucina

Getting added
Inklings
K Rool
Lizard Waifu from that new 3DS RPG
>>
File: sonichedgehog.png (89 KB, 306x244) Image search: [Google]
sonichedgehog.png
89 KB, 306x244
>>342006871
>>342006995
Why exactly is Bayonetta "guaranteed to be cut"?

I mean, Sonic is most likely staying. If they'd go through the trouble of getting him back from SEGA again, why wouldn't they bring back that other SEGA owned character that they brought in due to fan demand in the first place?

I mean honestly in general, unless the other third parties in Smash go completely off the deep end like Konami did, I don't think we'll lose Sonic, Bayo, Pac-Man, MM, Ryu and Cloud.
>>
>>342007756
>Lizard Waifu from that new 3DS RPG

just like how dillon/chibi-robo/wonder red/any other faggot from some obscure small time series were guranteed for smash 4, right?
>>
>cut
-Roy
-corrin
-Robin

>in
-Inklings
-ice climbers
-wolf or new xeno protag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.