[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We try to design the most generic game possible. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: comfy dog.jpg (68 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
comfy dog.jpg
68 KB, 500x375
ITT: We try to design the most generic game possible.

I'll start

>Post zombie apocalypse open world survival with crafting and base building and permanent death. Story follows a father and his son and their journey to find a safe place while forming bonds.
>>
you play as a guy in a zombie apocalypse. he's gritty and a loner and curses a lot, but he's really good at killing zombies
>>
>zombie apocalypse open world survival with crafting and base building and permanent death.
What is steam greenlight?
>>
>>341993376
You nailed it.

/thread
>>
A first person shooter
>>
>>341993376
>Bam Ham combat
>made on ''improved'' Unreal Engine 3
>father is voiced by Troy Baker, 5 year old son is voiced by Nolan North
>>
The setting: World War 2
The enemy: The Nazis
The genre: FPS

I'm living in the past, and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
>>341993734
Set in the 21th century, with cool operators which all refer to each other by cool nicknames and do all kind of tacticool operations.
>>
>>341993376
>Story follows a father and his son
Nope, It would be father and daughter
>>
>>341993376
Permadeath aint all that common though.

Lets do a multiplayer fps that prides itself on mobility, gamefeel and gun cuztomisation. The setting is a vague futuristic settings with lots of greenery, glass buildings and nondescript art deco billboards.
>>
It's a 2D sidescrolling puzzle platformer, but with a 2deep4u story.

Pls fund on crowdfarter.com today only 4 million dollars
>>
>>341996330
This.

Also TPS where you are defending the Earth from invading aliens who want to steal all of Earth's water. Alien tech is round and colorful, Human tech is just like now but bigger and louder.
>>
It's an RPG with a cast of scantily clad pre-teen girls constantly on the verge of tears go on an adventure to kill God.
>>
Western RPG set in a Tolkien-esque rendition of the Middle-Ages. Your character, being a black-haired human hero, was born as The Chosen One needed to stop The Ancient Evil, a towering red Dragon(wyvern) who threatens to engulf the world in a thousand years of darkness. You must gather your friends (A plucky and independent young elf woman, a hardy and mysterious orc man, a friendly and jovial dwarf man, and another human female who is hard-spoken but has a soft side) and the relics needed to purge the world of this dragon and save the world from evil!
>>
>>341997284
Considering we just had Days Gone announced. Some publisher executive just heard that and is going to force some shitty dev to make it.

All you need now is online multiplayer shoehorned in.
>>
The only thing I'd add is that the protagonist is full of ever so witty one liners that act as commentary throughout the game.
>>
>>341993376
>2D Platformer
>Pixel Art
>death has no real consequences
>>
>>341997597
Also his starting game monologue is something along the lines of "I am not a good man, but I am good at killing zombies".
>>
>>341993376
>Post zombie apocalypse open world survival with crafting and base building and permanent death.
Nice

>Story follows a father and his son and their journey to find a safe place while forming bonds.
Nope, not interested in yet another post-apocalytic type family simulator
>>
>>341997810
you didnt read op's post very well there cuntface, mebe u should try again
>>
>>341997810
Put the helmet back on retard
>>
>you're the chosen and have to fight evil to bring peace to this world, also you have to save a princess
>>
>>341998436
princesses aren't that popular anymore
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.