[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it a be a masterpiece? Sounds like an improved version to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
Will it a be a masterpiece? Sounds like an improved version to TLOU tbqh
>>
So it's no a movie anymore ?
>>
>>341989589

Well, it's not a Nintendo/Witcher game, no.
>>
>>341989658
I don't get it. Do people like you actually believe what you write?
>>
>>341989856

>spouts a meme
>gets triggered when he gets meme'd back
>>
>>341989905
I'm not that poster. Now can you reply?
>>
>>341989905
It makes no fucking sense though, Nintendo games are games for kids, not movies
>>
>>341990031

Just like TLoU wasn't a movie, it had fewer cutscenes than Bayonetta. Stop trying to desperately fit in.
>>
>tlou
>ammo is scarce
>that garbage
>trigger happy havoc
>>
File: 1439899650888.jpg (83 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1439899650888.jpg
83 KB, 500x333
Wake me when we've moved on from the zombie survivor meme games.
>>
>>341990209
It was for the demo you dumb bitch.
>>
>>341989514
i dont understand why so many people talk shit about that gameplay vidoe from E3.
It looked awesome, finaly a zombie game where you have real hordes of zombies coming at you.
>>
>>341990178
I'm not him, but TLoU has hours worth of gameplay that essentially amounts to "walking during exposition".

Annoying as shit, but I assume that's what he was asking about.
>>
>>341990317
Can we have vampire games be the next meme?

Vampires are much cooler than zombie, also much more versatile in gameplay potential.
>>
>>341990317
It'll be a while.
Wanna blame someone? Blame Resident Evil for starting the big Zombie trends ages ago.
>>
>>341990317
I get SO angry when people on this board say stuff like that. The zombie survival genre is a GREAT genre, and if anything we need even MORE games like this. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's a bad genre it just means you have SHIT taste and shouldn't expose other people to your PLEBEIAN OPINIONS.
>>
>Biker game
>Open world
>nice looking setting
>tons of enemies

I'm sure it will be fine, I just wish they showed us something a little more interesting. “Days Gone” is a terrible name too
>>
>>341990317
WHY are there so many STUPID FUCKERS posting that this is a 'zombie' game ITT?? THEY ARE NOT ZOMBIES THEY ARE INFECTED BUT ALIVE YOU DUMB FUCKS. Honestly how HARD is that to grasp for your ignorant minds??
>>
people are fucking retarded.

TLOU is a slow-paced TPS cover shooter with a crafting system, health packs, need for ammo conservation, and the "zombies" are only in it for like 1/4 of the game. Maps are linear.

From what we've seen and heard of this game, it's supposed to be an open world action-oriented zombie TPS where the zombies are straight from World War Z and charge en masse in a giant wave.
>>
File: 1450676817685.png (711 KB, 1600x2162) Image search: [Google]
1450676817685.png
711 KB, 1600x2162
>>341990556
Here is your (You)
>>
>>341990951
>DON'T USE THE Z WORD
>>
>>341989514
I like the horde zombies

I wish it was used in a different game
>>
>>341990317
Couldnt agree more. Lets cuddle together
>>
>>341990951
Yeah yeah yeah, and a gun that looks like an M4, makes the sound of an M4, has every aspect of an M4, but is called "Assravager" is not an M4

Sure.
>>
>>341989514
Death Stranding was probably the only future masterpiece Sony showed off
>>
>>341991443
Except the infected get killed by 1 body shot unlike zombies which need a headshot. Wow, you are retarded aren't you?
>>
>>341990980
What I've learned from /v/ this week is that every game is TLOU
>>
>>341991578
There is no such thing as a definitive zombie definition, every book/movie/game does something different. Its a conglomerate of features that make them similar both in particular to the zombie itself and the setting around the zombie.

TloU uses zombies, get over it.
>>
>>341990518
>vampires
>cool
Nigga, a vampire just drinks your blood and does spooky shit. Werewolves are more likley to fuck your ass and can walk around in daylight unlike some pale ass cock sucking vampire.
>>
>>341990980
>World War Z and charge en masse in a giant wave.
Its a shame more games dont do this. Games that suffer from shitty zombies that are no threat would benefit greatly from having these hordes.
>>
>>341990449

>I'm not him, but TLoU has hours worth of gameplay that essentially amounts to "walking during exposition".

Except it doesn't, play the game. It has stealth, hand 2 hand combat, gunplay and complete ghosting segments where you can totally avoid conflict on top of "walking and talking" that only last 2 minutes tops.
>>
>>341990518
Traditional vampires are such shitty fucking monster for the modern world.

I mean back when spices were as valuable as gold Garlic being a ward was likely rarer than "in every kitchen in the developed world" so that has to get thrown out.
Any amalgamation of a cross also wards them... giving a fair chance to repel them with any random charm bracelet. Or an ironic car bumper sticker.
Also, they can't enter a home that isn't theirs without permission? Isn't that the lamest weakness any monster can have?
Nevermind that SUNLIGHT kills them, and modern science has given us great means to commit demolition on solid structures that don't allow sunlight in.
>>
>>341989514
I hope this game has interesting method of infection, you know tree infection, sex infectiun, light infectiun, artery etc
>>
Come join the murder
>>
File: 75577.jpg (247 KB, 2193x786) Image search: [Google]
75577.jpg
247 KB, 2193x786
I am looking forward to it but technically seems like it's too demanding for the hardware.I just don't want to see endless waves of bodies vanishing after 5 seconds
>>
Have there been many Biker games? I can only think of Ride to hell retribution
>>
>>341991803
>Nevermind that SUNLIGHT kills them, and modern science has given us great means to commit demolition on solid structures that don't allow sunlight in.

Pretty sure that's just a shitty modern meme.

I don't think it's ever implied in the original Dracula or the old folklore that sunlight outright kills them, they just hate it.
>>
>>341992016
Not to be
>ITS JUST A BETA
guy but you can see it was rushed as fuck for this video. The gun looks like it should be in a game from the 90s and doesnt have a proper model or texture.

Maybe they will make it so the bodies stick around longer
>>
>>341989514

This is the most generic boring game I have seen in years. Nothing unique about it. It was looking good before the Zombies showed up.
>>
>>341992210
>Nothing unique about it.
Please point me to a game with physical hordes like this

because I love zombie games and havnt seen one that comes close
>>
Doesn't look that good as there's no sense of bullet impact on the zombies, they just fall over. No blood or reaction.
>>
>>341992274

Left 4 Dead already had big fast zombie hordes.
>>
>>341992337
>L4D meme
No it didn't, and they didn't move like that you piece of shit
>>
>>341992337
Nope, not even close. They are separate and run as individuals.
>>
>>341992274
>Please point me to a game with physical hordes like this

Dead Rising.
>>
>>341992398

Insult me like that again and I will track you down and beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>341992430
Nope, same as L4D, its individual units that get stuck on each other.
>>
>>341989514
What game is this?
>>
>>341991780
Are you retarded or just that desperate to believe your favorite game is flawed?
>>
>>341992729
Days Gone
>>
It will be a masterpiece because it is not PS4 exclusive
It is an improved version of TLOU because it is not playstation exclusive
>>
>>341992615
kek
>>
>>341992749
tlou fans are retarded anon, just ignore him
>>
>>341992749

TLoU does have flaws but being a ''walking simulator'' is not one of them because is not true.
>>
>>341992883
It is exclusive though,the studio only make ps games
>>
>>341992883
The studio that makes it is literally called Sony Bend
>>
>>341989905

>can't answer legitimate questions

Failtroll
>>
>>341992125
>>341991803
There is a german RPG Maker game about vampires that explains this always pretty well. If a vampire of generation n makes a new vampire it will be of generation n+1 and significantly weaker. Being sensitive to garlic and sunlight only applies to generations 4 and onward.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.