[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone still playing this? I put way more time into DS2. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ds.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Anyone still playing this? I put way more time into DS2. This game has no replay value, the weapons are not balanced, NG+ is garbage, PVP is terrible, there's not enough bosses

Guess I have to wait until some DLCs come out
>>
>>341986017
>this game has no replay value
>in order to get some swords and items you have to play it at least twice
>>
Yeah it feels weird. Also spent much more time in DS2.
>>
I'm on NG+3 and zooming through theses bosses. It is indeed fucking boring now until DLC.

I have 2 and Bloodborne to keep me occupied.
>>
File: Souls cycle.png (198 KB, 1162x956) Image search: [Google]
Souls cycle.png
198 KB, 1162x956
>>
>>341986415
You can derive the linking of the flame as the release of a new souls game. The rise of hollows and the flame fading as people saying it's a bad game. And the dlc as the chosen undead or whatever whos gathering every single soul to link the flame again.
>>
>>341986604
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>make 2nd character
>want to make a hexer
>all hexes are spread out across miracles, sorceries and pyromancies
>all good hexes are late game

yeah, I dropped it. I'll wait for the DLCs.
>>
>>341986415
this. DaS 2 was absolutely hated here until 3 had been out for a couple of weeks
>>
>>341986017
I feel you OP. I loved the first two. I played the shit out of both and loved making new characters but halfway through my second in DS3 I sort of felt meh about continuing. I'm sort of waiting until they fix things like magic and "totally working as intended" poise before I go back. Otherwise I'll wait for the DLC.
>>
Coming out after based Bloodborne did it a disservice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.